Call of Duty: Black Ops II

vertical limit

Claude4Catalina

SSgt. Barnes from Platoon plays a hard agressive war mongering bastard. hailed a great character.

Lt. Col. Moore from We Were Soldiers plays a loving commander and family man. hailed a great character.

just off the top of my head with war-related character stereotypes.

stereotypes sell dude

Finn 7 five 11

Well looking at the call of duty website and the stupid countdown timer that counts 100 seconds rather than 60 which is roughly 1.67 times longer than a minute means we have.

1.67 x 287 minutes left.

= 479 minutes.

Which is about 8 hours until the reveal.

Also the Quadrotor is now featured on the Call Of Duty website.

vertical limit
Well looking at the call of duty website and the stupid countdown timer that counts 100 seconds rather than 60 which is roughly 1.67 times longer than a minute means we have.

1.67 x 287 minutes left.

= 479 minutes.

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11

1.67 x 287 minutes left.

= 479 minutes.

user posted image

I don't get it?

vertical limit

Oh never mind, it was a joke about one of the American Stereotypes.

Finn 7 five 11
Oh never mind, it was a joke about one of the American Stereotypes.

Why the f*ck did you quote me in it then?

Finn 7 five 11

Sorry for the double post.

Is anyone watching the Basketball playoffs on TNT? The reveal is now, anyone watching?

Dragonjack

I would probably watch it Tomorrow sad.gif Btw the coutdown has stopped

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11
I would probably watch it Tomorrow sad.gif Btw the coutdown has stopped

The reveal is at the playoffs jack... that is why I asked.

InstantCClassic
Sorry for the double post.

Is anyone watching the Basketball playoffs on TNT? The reveal is now, anyone watching?

I'm watching it for the Bulls!

Finn 7 five 11

Let us know if you see any co moto_whistle.gif d info:)

So the countdown doesn't take into account of your timezone, f*cking unprofessional.

Edited by Piperka

G The Generous

not sure if these pics are true or not. but if it is true, the only one thing I can say is: you gotta be f*cking kidding me

user posted image

user posted image

DeeperRed

FPS Russia did an episode with one of those Quadcopter things with a machine gun attached, looked identical (Was all in CG obviously) and he made a quip about seeing them in the next call of duty so maybe so.

I want future warfare, its the only way Call Of Duty can go to bring some new ideas to the table.

user posted image

Dragonjack
not sure if these pics are true or not. but if it is true, the only one thing I can say is: you gotta be f*cking kidding me

user posted image

user posted image

I'm amazed right now! this is pretty Good colgate.gif

user posted image

G The Generous

I don't really like this idea after all. look like it just another dull fiction story fill with bunch of unrealistic ridiculous cinematic than gameplay

well, haven't seen any official news, but if this is true, I guess this is my farewell for COD series with a big "f*ck you" message to Activi$ion

Dragonjack
I don't really like this idea after all. look like it just another dull fiction story fill with bunch of unrealistic ridiculous cinematic than gameplay

well, haven't seen any official news, but if this is true, I guess this is my farewell for COD series with a big "f*ck you" message to Activi$ion

Its going to Be "Good" but why Not Man?

user posted image

DeeperRed

You'd rather another COD game set now, just like MW1,2 and 3 ? Least Treyarch have got some room for creativity in weapons etc with a future setting.

user posted image

G The Generous

guess what? we will have another same sh*t with different story just like the previous COD, but this one have more bullsh*t story, that mean we will have more unrealistic cinematic than MW3.

awesome right?

DeeperRed
guess what? we will have another same sh*t with different story just like the previous COD, but this one have more bullsh*t story, that mean we will have more unrealistic cinematic than MW3.

awesome right?

I couldn't care less. I only play the games for the multilayer aspect.

All the CoD games after 2 had terrible, unrealistic stories so no this won't be different but this is CoD, you should know exactly what your getting into by now. Want a realistic shooter play Rainbow Six or something.

user posted image

Sunrise Driver

MW games are set in near future. But without futuristic crap.

Pity if BO2 will be another MW game. 60s setting was nice.

G The Generous

and this is the reason why this gamers generation are f*cked up now.

so, you care about the multiplayer right? yeah, Activision seem to care about that too, because all they care is that they gonna get money from people from the multiplayer. and if they want to get more money, they just need to put a bullsh*t single player in the game so that they coud sell it above 60$.

bitch please, I rather play A.V.A, or some other online FPS, it's free and it's more enjoyble than this worthless sh*t. you want future fps game right? trust me, BF 2142 is cheaper and the awesome multiplayer have keep people playing it for a long time now.

it's all about the money, I'm suprise people could throw their money into these worthless asshole so they could just make the same sh*t over and over

DeeperRed

and this is the reason why this gamers generation are f*cked up now.

Oh shut the f*ck up. I don't like single-player FPS games, they bore the sh*t out of me bar a few.

If I want single-player experience, ill play an RPG or GTA. Something that gives me a little freedom with how I tackle things and usually have far deeper stories I can indulge myself in. Not running down set corridors watching set pieces that have been done in films many times before.

Just because I have different taste to you doesn't mean "I am the reason gamers are f*cked up". So shut the f*ck up and stop whinning.

user posted image

G The Generous

Just because I have different taste to you doesn't mean "I am the reason gamers are f*cked up". So shut the f*ck up and stop whinning.

well, sorry for overreact. but what I'm trying to say is:

I'm suprise people could throw their money into these worthless asshole so they could just make the same sh*t over and over

I have enjoy a lot of FPS games. back in the day innovation games are FPS too, Doom, Wolfenstein, and sh*t,... those are golden age of gaming

and now? people would ready to spend sh*tload of their money just to get game that have multiplayer like COD. aim sight, cinematic, regenerating health,... it's look like all the FPS on the world are COD now. so I just have no idea people would give their money for these gaming destroyers

ok, the blackops2 website has a trailer, but you cant watch the trailer, theres only a thumbnail, by default, youtube uploads a video, it creates 4 thumbnails for itself

we have only seen 1 thumbnail, here are all

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

i just wanted to put this out there

Edited by tommzy2

Firefly8000

If this is real, Activision can shove their franchise where the sun don't shine.

If I wanted a futuristic setting FPS, I'd play Halo FFS.

Which is pretty funny considering this and Halo 4 will be coming out around the same time - I think I know what I'll be buying.

As if Modern sh*tfare wasn't OTT enough.

EmagmaLak

Why does every single Call Of Duty topic evolve into some kind of argument? The first MW3 topic was closed for this reason, and it would be a shame to see this one go down the same path.

If you dont like Call Of Duty go boost your post count somewhere else and let the people who are looking forward to the game discuss it here, just as they should.

Now on topic, I think Black Ops introduced some really good ideas. Such as the contracts, the deeper weapon customization, making your own emblem. I would like to see them features return, maybe even on a larger scale. But i want more new features, not just Black Ops with a new title.

Maybe create a camo? And you can sell a created camo on some kind of online store, and use any profit you make to buy weapon attachments, player cards etc.

SIG-2.jpg

LongHairedFreakyGuy

[/img]http://i.imgur.com/3NNh1.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://i.imgur.com/06wRK.jpg[/img]

Whether they are real or just concept is yet to be confirmed, but they are definitely images to do with CoD - just look at the Fire Engine, it's the exact same model from MW3. Had these images not had the CoD title to them, then I would have been hyped for the game that was behind the images, but this just seems too futuristic for a CoD title, and really out of place.

Can't really comment on the images just posted above, nothing to really go on as of yet.

@tms_junk - The thing is, 90% of these comments come from people who were once fans of the CoD franchise, and have since hated the direction that the company have taken the franchise, including the fact that they seem to just be forgetting their hardcore customers and just concentrating on how gullible the market is and how many people will buy the next title just because it has Call Of Duty written on it.

Edited by Butters 2011

MikeChase69

Very upset they are going this route with BO2, I was hoping they would follow the story of the first one. I guess they don't have a writing staff that is creative. confused.gif