Call of Duty: Black Ops II

vertical limit

Can't wait for more DLC. This has been one of my most enjoyed CoD titles in a while. Even with the whiners, I enjoy it. My 13 days played time and 62,000 kills says so for sure. Ballista with iron sights is still my #1 deadliest weapon with about 6,000 kills on it alone. Good times. Weird to think there's still two more DLC packs on the way.

user posted image

I haven't played this game in forever. If anybody wants my season pass account they can have it, it's not shared with anyone by the way.

Curious how that zombies weapon will work. I would assume like the Peacekeeper it can be used anywhere, so how will they build capability for it into the old maps? Hopefully while they're updating them they'll fix some of the glitches and problems with them as well, like the Die Rise elevator shaft glitch where you fall and go down and can't access your body to revive yourself. confused.gif Odds are it'll just be in the mystery box but that still requires patching.

pkmTc.gif

Grand Theft Savage
user posted image

zombies pls.

That looks really good. I don't play this anymore, though. If anyone wants the definition of boredom, play Call of Duty. Tedious as all hell...

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Real Jamaican
=================

Los Santos Gangster Ballas

Squad up or get banged on

I think I'm one of the few people in life who doesn't enjoy zombies. I didn't like it on World At War, Black Ops or Black Ops 2. I much preferred the survival waves on MW3.

SIG-2.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
xXepicjasaXx

I was playing zombies on buried and we done a glitch to go outside the wall and stay there for lots of rounds and at round 19 a panzer robot zombie from origins appears

How nice of you to bump this buried thread.

• 3 months later...
xXepicjasaXx

I just using high score streaks and on my side account i got a lodestar and orbital v-sat playing headquarters