places with detail.

ceejayess

What places are you most excited to explore.

With the most detail. tounge.gif

If a rendition of Orange county is in this that is my pick.With all the nice house and surf,

Edited by ceejayess

I don't see the relation between the topic title and your question. Countryside and especially the mountain ranges in the trailer we see is my pick.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
Countryside and especially the mountain ranges in the trailer we see is my pick.

I agree, I don't really care about the "city"; I've had enough of it with GTA:IV. I'm far more interested in exploring everything outside of Los Santos.

it might be interesting to include part of Pasadena. it's right at the foothills of the local mountains and there is an old section of Pasadena that looks like older eastern US cites - about the only place in LA that has that look. They could also include a mini version of the CalTech campus and could have some physics students walking around. there was a small university in GTA III.

Interestingly, way back in the late 1980's when there was only first generation games on Atari and rudimentary 3D games on PCs and Mac, i remember walking in old downtown Pasadena and thinking that it would really be cool to have a realistic virtual city in a game where you could walk around and go in the buildings. A couple decades later, along comes GTA...