CLEO perform_animation crash

Odyne

Hello,

i made a new animation (player puts left hand up) and made a new .ifp file with it. In 3ds Max the ifp file and the animation are working 100%. I want to use this script:

{$CLEO}:ThreadHdthread 'IFP' :ThreadLoopwait 0 if and0AB0:  key_pressed 0x49 // Ijf @ThreadLoop :AnimLoad04ED: load_animation "TESTANIM" :AnimCheckif 84EE:  not animation "TESTANIM" loaded jf @AnimPlay wait 0 jump @AnimCheck :AnimPlay0812: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR perform_animation "HAND" IFP_file "TESTANIM" 4.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 1 time -1 jump @ThreadLoop 0A93:end_custom_thread

source: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=386917

But the game crashes!

Why? the testanim.ifp is in the gta3.img and the header data of the ifp is right.

Please help!

The only thing which seems to be incorrect is

if and0AB0:  key_pressed 0x49 // Ijf @ThreadLoop

No need for and here.

If it crashes right after pressing "I", then IFP isn't valid. It may look OK in 3ds max, but apparently it ISN'T proper.

The whole script repeats to fast and to often but that shouldn't cause a crash.

Anyway, add 3 seconds wait time after the animation

:AnimPlay0812: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR perform_animation "HAND" IFP_file "TESTANIM" 4.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 1 time -1wait 3000jump @ThreadLoop 

And then use first origin animation names to test if your script works

Thanks!

When i use this code:

{$CLEO}:ThreadHdthread 'IFP' :ThreadLoopwait 0 if0AB0:  key_pressed 0x49 // Ijf @ThreadLoop :AnimLoad04ED: load_animation "COLT45" :AnimCheckif 84EE:  not animation "COLT45" loaded jf @AnimPlay wait 0 jump @AnimCheck :AnimPlay0812: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR perform_animation "2guns_crouchfire" IFP_file "COLT45" 4.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 1 time -1wait 3000jump @ThreadLoop0A93:end_custom_thread

It works! But when i use my own anims ist crashes. I have to do the anims again.