Possible theme park in trailer

austruckie69

Lock this topic if it has been posted before

In the trailer where it shows the exercise equipment not the beach if you look carefully in between the trees there is a rollercoaster!!! So maybe there is a theme park. If any one lives in LA do you know what theme park it would be?? And will it be ridable??

It ain't a rollercoaster, it is a Ferris Wheel, some shops, and etcetra.

It is suppose to be Pacific Park on Santa Monica Pier and of course it is a landmark.

I don't see a ferris wheel. It is 100% a roller coaster. 0:32 on the far right in the distance in between the trees it's a rollercoaster

mapping los santos thread/trailer analysis thread is for this.

mods....

Who the f*ck died and made you king of the forums?

There could well be a theme park. I remember reading something on IV's internet that said something about a theme park...

There was a theme park in GTAIV, but you couldn't use it. I also think there was one in VCS too, but I'm too sure about that. There was also a usable theme park in Bully, but thats not the same thing. I'm not sure what the next one's purpose will be, but I think it would be pretty good to have it in there.

mods....

me tounge.gif

mods....

Where is the "LIKE" button? biggrin.gif

I have suggested a working amusement park in the past. http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=427478

Note to the mods: My thread is suggesting them to add a theme park. This one is speculation on whether or not a rollercoaster in the background of the trailer indicates a working amusement park. Just don't want this thread getting locked as it is a good one.

And yeah, I would like a working amusement park. I like rollercoasters. I have both RCT3 and the no limits coaster simulator. I can't visit a real park every day, so those two games are the next best thing. While not the most nessecary of additions, a working amusement park would certainly keep me coming back to the game just to ride the coasters again and again. And I could understand why back then thought this would be useless, but now that people are suggesting having to get gas for cars, a working park really isn't that much to ask for. I'm coaster crazy, I admit. But really, it would also be a nice addition to the map because it would make the scenery more authentic.

What i want is a theme park of Liberty City, or just GTAIV. With similar places and stuff. Maybe even some huge character models, full air.

TheIntellectualz

Yes, there's a roller coaster and a ferris wheel and a few expensive ass restaurants. Been there earlier this year.