Are you even more exited on GTA V?

gtafreak103

Totally! I knew that they would eventually make another GTA, but until the trailer and announcement I had the idea in the back of my head. Now my head is stuck in GTAV and I can't stop thinking about the possibilities. GTAV is going to be awesome

inflamedeyeball

Yes, very much so.

I thought that if R*'d continued by the same path as they had with San Andreas to IV, GTA V would feature a lot less interaction, and truly amazing graphics. This would mean you end up with a good crime TV series like The Sopranos. You get to do nothing but watch the compelling cut scene.

Thankfully, the V trailer showed us they are bringing stuff back, instead of taking it away again (in favour of better graphics and a more realistic feel).

By the time I'd watched the trailer to the end for the first time, I just knew I was going to like V. Hurray! lol.gif

Totally! I knew that they would eventually make another GTA, but until the trailer and announcement I had the idea in the back of my head. Now my head is stuck in GTAV and I can't stop thinking about the possibilities. GTAV is going to be awesome

^ This. Before the trailer all I knew was that GTA V was coming. I even thought they wouldn't announce it this very year!

Now, I know the look and feel of the game, the graphics, and a bunch of features. Can't wait for more wow.gif

ak47andgunnin

hells yes! matter of fact R* should put out GTA every year. or at least every two years. that would make R* a lot of money.

Yes. I was pretty excited just because of the announcement but the trailer pretty much sent me over the top in anticipation after I saw how good it looks and that the setting is a redesigned Los Santos lol

Considering I've been playing GTA 4 religiously for what 4 years now and I still play it everyday and it still hasn't gotten old yet, yes I'm lets say super excited. I was literally shaking when I first saw it and now I'm just looking forward to learning more about it.

I have been playing GTA since GTA 3 when I was 6 years old and all, but this is the first time I am following a GTA game from reveal to launch. I kinda did it for GTA IV but I didnt have an XBOX until 2 weeks afterwards. Gonna be a great few months following what Rock* has to say, if anything is said atleast.

YES! since my mom bought me Grand theft auto for PSX ive been hyped on all titles since! AND THIS IS GONNA BE

LEGEN-

hells yes! matter of fact R* should put out GTA every year. or at least every two years. that would make R* a lot of money.

Assassin's Creed pt 2?

Not possible and even if it was it would ruin the franchise.

Most definitely, especially when I seen the amazing looking countryside and the private jet at the end. (Two features I was really hoping to see return after being confined to the city of LC)

I do hope you're joking.

I've been so excited since the trailer, I haven't exited this site once.