No Cameo For Luis

HoweyLad

I'm surprised so many people didn't like Luis. I thought he was really funny. Probably one of my favorite gta protags to be honest. He had some great comebacks to Tony in the driving sequences.

I liked Luis. His motives were different than Niko and Johnny's. They both were both more than willing to keep going deeper into the criminal underworld to gain what they wanted. While Luis was an ex-con that managed to get himself a rather average job and apartment and be happy being out of criminal game. He ends up being forced back in due to dumb business management by his boss/partner that led to them being in debt with dangerous people. He didn't want to be some crime lord but his services were about the only thing he could use to pay the debt back. And in the end he seems happy to go back to his bouncer job. I don't think he was bad , he just simply had different ambitions than previous protags.

Oddly enough, I stumbled across Jason Zumwalt's YouTube, and he'd been getting asked about GTA 5 as well, timing was excellent since the trailer appeared shortly thereafter.

He's said he's not gotten asked to reprise Roman Bellic, and couldn't do a Web series comedy based on the character because Rockstar wouldn't allow it, I really call foul on Rockstar for that, since he is one helluva funny character and Jason has been exceptionally friendly with fans who can't stop posting "Hey, Roman, My Cousin.... Lets Go Bowling"! I mean, it's funny a few times, but let's move on, shall we?? hahaha

Been meaning to post for a while, apology in advance

About 2 weeks ago i asked mario d'leon (luis' voice actor) if he would be appearing in GTA V. He said to me no(if your friends with him on fb it should be on his profile somewhere) He's either telling the truth or has been sworn to secrecy but since its come from the man himself i wouldnt get your hopes up for a return of the impossible trinity !!

Damn, i hate breaking bad news...

What a surprise, old character in NOT MAKING A COMEBACK IN TOTALLY NEW GAME shocker.

This is news?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Hey, you do know Nico Bellic, aka Michael Hollick is still rumored to be in the game?

Anyone ask him or know where he is at present??

The Scottish Guy
Hey, you do know Nico Bellic, aka Michael Hollick is still rumored to be in the game?

Anyone ask him or know where he is at present??

I really hope this ain't bullsh*t.

G

I liked all the protagonists from last games,but there is no reason for them to be in new game.Insted we get some new,interesting guys in Los Santos and probably,when they announce GTA6 people will ask" is there gona be Ned Luke in GTA6?"

Edited by acmilano