Transitional Missions

gtafreak103

In case you don't know what a transitional mission is let me tell you, It's a mission where you have to wait for a phone call. Like Hostile Negotioation in IV. "Parted missions" can fit in this category too. Like Blog This.... from TBoGT. Will they be in V?

I would guess they will make a return. And there may even be more of them than in IV. I think there a pretty cool idea. Complete a simple first task, Do some other missions. Then you can complete the second half. I also liked missions that were started by a phone call. Gives you somewhat of a break from the traditional GTA pace.

I would guess they will make a return. And there may even be more of them than in IV. I think there a pretty cool idea. Complete a simple first task, Do some other missions. Then you can complete the second half. I also liked missions that were started by a phone call. Gives you somewhat of a break from the traditional GTA pace.

Yeah. icon14.gifcookie.gif

.JimmyHopkins.

Would be nice,those variations on missions and so on are great and i think they will be included since R* said that they will change the way of story telling a little bit tounge.gif

Rockstar wants the story and the world to be more seamless and not have every mission start by going to a map marker. They want it to seem like the story is still going on while you're wandering around. So, yes, they'll use anything they have that helps that goal.

Rockstar wants the story and the world to be more seamless and not have every mission start by going to a map marker. They want it to seem like the story is still going on while you're wandering around. So, yes, they'll use anything they have that helps that goal.

that is a good idea but idk.

It seems a bit distracting and irrelevant when trying to do free stuff.

I definitely liked the way missions were more connected and we even had those few missions started by phone. It sort of creates this feeling that the world doesn't just revolve around you. Which is a really cool feeling to have in a game.

I really like those missions where there's a build up to one larger mission. It makes story arcs so much more relevant.

Rockstar wants the story and the world to be more seamless and not have every mission start by going to a map marker. They want it to seem like the story is still going on while you're wandering around.  So, yes, they'll use anything they have that helps that goal.

that is a good idea but idk.

It seems a bit distracting and irrelevant when trying to do free stuff.

That's why the phone in GTA IV has sleep mode. Nobody can call you and the story stops.