Explosive equipment.

alexcjw

Do you think R* will remove some of the items from online multiplayer (if multiplayer is inserted).

On TBoGT, it is too easy to die with all the explosive stuff online, you get slaughtered by a Buzzard every minute in an airport match.

On the trailer i saw a Hydra, which looks flyable, do you think R* will remove that from multiplayer? i sure hope they don't have anything thats easy to kill people in multiplayer. sigh.gif

Does anyone agree that things that kill you easy (explosive equipment) should be removed from multiplayer? dozingoff.gif

I hope Rockstar is smart enough to just make it optional in the settings. That way people from both sides of this argument will be pleased.

I hope they keep it all in, but with an option to turn them off. Really hope they add a system to enable/disable features during a multiplayer session. Would like to be able to disable attack helis if there's 4 people in them annihilating the entire session. It's fun messing with the explosives and attack helis/jets with friends, but when you can't drive anywhere without being blown up it gets a bit annoying.

Would like to be able to disable attack helis if there's 4 people in them annihilating the entire session. It's fun messing with the explosives and attack helis/jets with friends, but when you can't drive anywhere without being blown up it gets a bit annoying.

That's why I only play with friends. I gave public free mode a fair chance when IV first came out , but when every game turned in to people playing like it was 16 player death match I just decided to only play with my friends.

Yea, optional sounds like a good idea, they should have like eg:

<Buzzards>

<Annihilators>

<Mavericks>

when you are in the lobby screen.

Pilot-able jets means they will have Lock On launchers. I think it would be pretty hard to take down a Fighter Jet going upwards of 300MPH with a Dumb Fire RPG-7.