Would you buy a completely

FreeMaxB

gta v is set in san andreas or atleast a part of it, for me the greatest gta was san andreas, i had the most fun and spent the most time with that one. I was just wondering would anyone buy a completely updated version of gta san andreas, with an updated physics engine, graphics and all the bells and whistles. i certainly would.

Edited by FreeMaxB

UberChargedCJ

yes for sure i woul like to see the map when i buyed it

i wish GTA IV could be for PS2 to but not with online sh*t or graphic settings

Hmmm. Add in Multiplayer(or make the Co-op things online, and allow you to do missions when doing Co-Op free roam), Trophies, and put it up on the PSN Store for $20-$30 and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

No. Now would you guys stop making these stupid topics?

You can leave. Right now.

@OP: Most definitely I would.

Dude you have been on this forum for 13 days stop telling people what to do icon13.gif .

Thompson.png

There is SA on a Xbox Live i think,also they will probably bring VC and SA on Android for their Anniversaries like they bring III.Also we have to wait and see if they bring GTA HD like they bring SPlinter CEll and MGS on HD. I guess i would buy it if they include LCS and VCS becouse i dont have PS2 anymore.And if they bring The Warriors that would be celebration.

gta v is set in san andreas or atleast a part of it, for me the greatest gta was san andreas, i had the most fun and spent the most time with that one. I was just wondering would anyone buy a completely updated version of gta san andreas, with an updated physics engine, graphics and all the bells and whistles. i certainly would.

There is a modding team working on porting SA to the IV engine. They've made quite a progress. If you're on PC, you might want to take a look at it.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Dude you have been on this forum for 13 days stop telling people what to do icon13.gif .

Whats it to you? I'm just saying what i think everybody should say. There are really so much useless topics, no offense to everybody.

I find it stupid to make topics that basically talk about other games and are strictly about fanboyism. If i come here, i would like to read more about interesting theories and stuff, about the game...not about another game that doesn't interest me that much.

Take it as an advice, not a command.

Whats it to you? I'm just saying what i think everybody should say. There are really so much useless topics, no offense to everybody.

I find it stupid to make topics that basically talk about other games and are strictly about fanboyism. If i come here, i would like to read more about interesting theories and stuff, about the game...not about another game that doesn't interest me that much.

Then go to another thread you didnt have to post here.

Thompson.png

great advice, NOT.

Nearly everyone on this forum is a GTA fan. That's what this forum exists for. So asking if anyone here would buy any given GTA is a bit of a moot question, isn't it? Because nearly everyone here would regardless.

For me the only question mark is platform. Thus far I've only done the PC editions. I haven't done the portable editions. If a mainstream GTA was to not appear on PC, I guess I might have to resort to buying a console. But until then, there'd be no doubt about me buying a GTA.

It's not going to happen.

But no, I wouldnt. Been there done that. Updated physics engine and graphics doesn't change it that much for me.

I gave an answer. I do have the right to tell what i think. I gave my answer and went to another thread, but i had to give an aswer to you. You people here are too aggressive.

I gave an answer. I do have the right to tell what i think. I gave my answer and went to another thread, but i had to give an aswer to you. You people here are too aggressive.

So are you.

It wouldn't makes sense for them to all of a sudden re-release SA with V right around the corner. Especially rewriting the engine and all that would just be a waste of time and money.

SlickSpencer8

Yes. If it was updated and put on the new consoles and PC then yes. I think rockstar would make alot of munny just from that. happy.gif

i think what would be better is leave SA game as is ,then add Steam for the steam users & GFWL for the LIVE users i would prefer Live thats what i use.

Just an idea. @ no cost. biggrin.gif

Is it just me or does everything this dude says come off with a hint of retardedness?

Harwood Butch3r

I'd much prefer if they done it to VC to be honest.

There is a modding team working on porting SA to the IV engine. They've made quite a progress. If you're on PC, you might want to take a look at it.

That sounds amazing. I looked through the modding forum but didn't see it, I'm not familiar with that area of the forum. Can you provide a link?

It would be the perfect GTA for me if they did that, it'd have the graphics that I love and the gameplay that I missed.

I wouldn't, to be honest. Even with new graphics and physics, it's still the same old game.

I would much rather them spend time on a whole new game.

No thanks, I'd rather they add another island to IV if they are going to play around with past games. I haven't even looked at San Andreas since the PS3 and IV came out. But it's not going to happen anyway.