Should Vehicle Missions Return?

Moist Peanut

Should vehicle missions return? At least the 4 from GTA III (Vigilante, Paramedic, Firefighter & Taxi Driver). Any more you want to return/ include?

They should.ANd put some more wariety in them,like in police missions you could also arrest people,give tickets and warning,maybe some small investigations,stop domestic wiolence etc.In firefight missions we could also save people from a buildings in flame and take people out of car wreckages.Paramedics could have some first-aid mini games and maybe transport of organs.Taxi missions could be like in VCS when you have to follow other cars or to escape from police with your passenger. Those missions could be wery interesting if done right.

I was so fond of taxi missions, especially in VC. You could just buy a taxi firm, do missions that were like wars - fighting with other taxi firms, and then be a cabdriver. Epic IMO. Too bad it wasn't in GTAIV.

the 'ice cream' missions should return too. what were they called... mr woopie maybe... cant remember.

thebestgameever

Well i hope that when i am chasing criminals as a COP i do not get shot at by other cops because i was shooting a gun.

Really annoying.

Say yes to Vigilante missions say no to Paramedic missions i hope they wont put back ambulance side missions. I really hate those missions.

G1T

They should.ANd put some more wariety in them,like in police missions you could also arrest people,give tickets and warning,maybe some small investigations,stop domestic wiolence etc.In firefight missions we could also save people from a buildings in flame and take people out of car wreckages.Paramedics could have some first-aid mini games and maybe transport of organs.Taxi missions could be like in VCS when you have to follow other cars or to escape from police with your passenger. Those missions could be wery interesting if done right.

that would actually be cool to Arrest people and fight fires outside of the truck going in to burning buildings.

I'm surprised no one has said that this would be unrealistic/childish yet. haha Anyway , I hope we see these return in revamped forms. In Vigilante I hope you're aloud to make a citizen's arrest and cuff the guy and leave him their for the real cops for extra cash or something. Maybe in Paramedic instead of being a glorified taxi we could actually give people CPR and such.

Definitely. Call me sick, but I love helping people in GTA. Firefighter and paramedic missions especially. Would be nice to do towing and sea rescues using a chopper or a boat.

I was so fond of taxi missions, especially in VC. You could just buy a taxi firm, do missions that were like wars - fighting with other taxi firms, and then be a cabdriver. Epic IMO. Too bad it wasn't in GTAIV.

You could do taxi missions at the beginning of GTA IV.

Yeah I'd like them all back, although my favorite of all was the taxi missions. And R* needs to drop that 10 cab fare and 20 vigilante mission limit crap or however many it was in IV. Let us do these infinitely. However I did like the vigilante missions from IV though, I found them more fun than from past games. It just sucked we only had a limited amount of them.

However I did like the vigilante missions from IV though, I found them more fun than from past games. It just sucked we only had a limited amount of them.

They could easily have vigilante and most wanted.

brown thunder should return.

There should be one for the Hydra. "Angel of Death" or something.

I have an idea R* could possibly put in. Have you guys seen those trucks with food? They could have that and hot dog carts. Also, I want there to be street racing! Yes, The Fast & Furious status (well.. the first two xD). Also they need to put in TUNING, and more street racing vehicles! And possibly a muscle car shop? Lalala I could go on and on with ideas about cars blush.gif

brown thunder should return.

There should be one for the Hydra. "Angel of Death" or something.

thats if it is the hydra. it doesn't look like a av8 in the trailer. looks like a f16/f18 hybrid which makes me wonder if there may be an aircraft carrier.i just realised that av8 might be a pun.

CapitolLimited
Definitely. Call me sick, but I love helping people in GTA. Firefighter and paramedic missions especially. Would be nice to do towing and sea rescues using a chopper or a boat.

Yes we need more socially positive vehicle missions. Bus Driving IS A MUST. Was supposed to be in 4, but I expect it to make a return from 5.

They should make it so that there's no cap, but if you do finish the "limit" (forgot what it was in 4), then you would get the trophy and the 100% thing. That way, we don't have to do endless amounts for an impossible trophy, and those who do like doing firetruck, ambulance, bus, taxi, ect. missions can be happy.

And LA Metro. Add the Los Santos Metro system in. That way we can do subway missions as well.

I agree completely.

Police Missions in GTA IV are kinda boring. It's only about killing people. Like most of the missions in gta iv. The missions in previous gta games were a lot more creative.

Vigilante missions - sure - but it doesnt make sense that a vigilante - which by definition is a private person who legally or illegaly punish alleged lawbreakers would steal drive around in a policecar killing people. I would rather like proper police missions in a more simple way. Stop drugdeals, assault, engage with other policemen in drugbusts, arrest people, hot pursuits, stalk gangmembers, and all that.. and the player should be punished for killing the suspect and awarded for taking them alive. A police uniform would be a nice touch aswell.

This. I would love to be able to give out fines, arrest people and just patrol the area. I wouldn't go as far as doing things like stakeouts and doing acutal missions but just being able to patrol and pull people over would be nice.