Pets in GTA V

zzmorg82

Well if you seen the new GTA V trailer on youtube:

you see at 0:07 a dog, so this obiously means we will have dogs/pets in the game. So how do you figure we use them? buy them at the store, walk them in the park, train them and go to pet shows to earn awards, train them to attack people, etc. How and what do you want to do with animals/pets in GTA V?

Jimmy_Leppard

you see at 0:07 a dog, so this obiously means we will have dogs/pets in the game. So how do you figure we use them? buy them at the store, walk them in the park, train them and go to pet shows to earn awards, train them to attack people, etc. How and what do you want to do with animals/pets in GTA V?

That's not The Sims, man. You won't be able to do all those things, believe me. Maybe not even any of those things

i would toss a granade at dogs put it in a vid in yt and have peta all over R* ass.

They weren't really mad about RDR and you could kill animals and skin them there

i would toss a granade at dogs put it in a vid in yt and have peta all over R* ass.

Like SU in WWII lol!

If possible to use them I want a pitbull following me.

This doesnt mean that we could have pets lol. Its just a random dog walking on the beach..

agreed. Not anywhere else in the trailer apart from 0:07 were animals seen. I just don't think that their in the game.

I will grow my manbearpig to level 100.......... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No clarification that we'll even have pets OP!!!

All this means is that animals themselves will be included in the game. It doesn't mean that the player will be able to have pets. In fact, I doubt we will be able to have them in the game.

And we need Pets why? Animals would be essentially useless for a Grand Theft Auto game.

Besides, chances are that dog in the trailer is either going to get cut from the game, or will only feature is a short cut-scene.

Edited by Inusan

I'm all against immaturity... but.. this might be the most fail thread yet.. and your conclusion that we'll obviously have pets is also fail.. because nothing in the trailer implied that.

Sheesh guys, all I was doing was asking an opoinion of what you though, no need to get hyped up over it... sad.gif Could a mod please close this thread, i'm oviously getting hate over it.

Sheesh guys, all I was doing was asking an opoinion of what you though, no need to get hyped up over it... sad.gif Could a mod please close this thread, i'm oviously getting hate over it.

Just edit your original post to say something other than 'pet's are obviously in the game' to something like 'there is a possibility that pets will be added'

And I would like police dogs that come after you and also it would be cool if you could get and dog and get it to attack people like a body guard or something biggrin.gif

Oh wow thanks iv not seen the trailer... didnt even know they was making a 5th gta wow.gif ..... no. enough is enough.

Maybe that dog is a cutscene dog? Only appearing once and never reappearing again.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).