Shiny player model

darkfailure

I already posted this over in the ENB thread but no one seemed to have payed attention to it.

How can I fix this:

user posted image

My player model looks like coated with metal.

I'm guessing this is a joke since it would be pretty hard to install a mod that makes Niko become the dude from Crysis without realizing it. If this is serious then you need to find and remove the mod.

It does not matter if I use the standard or a custom player model (like the Nanosuit). Every player model looks that shiny. That is my problem.

Actually, all player model mods have a slight shinyness that gets really visible when certain lights shine on it because the 3dsmax exporting tools aren't perfect. smile.gif

Niko even has a slight shine in some lights normally with the original GTAIV on PC PS3 and XBOX360 too btw.

Right now I am struggling with a new error (all of a sudden!): RESC10.

And I have a GTX570, so that's more than weird confused.gif

Hopefully your tip will solve the problem after I figured out how to get rid of the new one sad.gif

Yeah, but how the eff can this happen with a GTX570? Maybe it is because I downloaded a Beta Nvidia driver today...

Right now I am struggling with a new error (all of a sudden!): RESC10.

And I have a GTX570, so that's more than weird confused.gif

Hopefully your tip will solve the problem after I figured out how to get rid of the new one sad.gif

It's a common bug on latest 5xx NVIDIA. I have it & Dpeasant too with high res textures, sometimes it gives RESC10.

Seems that the game doesn't count about all the VRAM you have.

It's really weird. Everything worked just fine yesterday. I removed a config and tried a different one and then I got the RESC10 error. I am reinstalling the game right now and hope that solves it.