GTA V Police car pound

bellicfromdk

Y'all remember in SA, when police took your car,

or it was blown up, then it could be found at the

nearest police station, down in their garage.

Well, i'd like that to be included in GTA V.

Would you like a return of the police car pound, in GTA V.

I have to say that I don't remember that ever happening in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. As far as I am concerned, they were random vehicles that appeared in the police compounds.

Though with that being said, this is an interesting idea. If you get arrested (busted) while driving your car it would be nice to be able to pay a fee within a certain time frame, for example, 24 game hours and have your car that you were driving returned to you - this would be really handy if you were driving a rare vehicle. Or of course you can break into the compound and retrieve your vehicle that way too.

RE9mJnf.png

I THINK HE IS RIGHT ABOUT IT .... cus i got busted in a plane trying to fly away once (JET) NOT HYDRA ..anyway they pulled me out ,then i went down to find the jet was there,...in san fierro...strange but OMG great memory there .IM IN/......\... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

leik oh em jeez!

Oh sh*t. I guess that's why I found a Maverick in the underground car park... I was wondering what that was doing there.

Remember that car Florian gives you in IV? I got busted in that. It was a really awesome car so I wish I didn't lose it confused.gif

This was a planned to be in sa but R* you know got uppity and thought the game would be so good and cut the misson to show you it was in the game I heard audio and played the mission

I heard about that in SA, but I never thought to check for my car there. I'll have to try it out next time I play. However I like the idea behind the feature, it sucks to get busted and lose your car afterwards. I all for GTA V having an impound for our cars should we get busted or wasted in it. It'd be highly convenient.

I have to say that I don't remember that ever happening in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. As far as I am concerned, they were random vehicles that appeared in the police compounds.

Though with that being said, this is an interesting idea. If you get arrested (busted) while driving your car it would be nice to be able to pay a fee within a certain time frame, for example, 24 game hours and have your car that you were driving returned to you - this would be really handy if you were driving a rare vehicle. Or of course you can break into the compound and retrieve your vehicle that way too.

Well, then you should play it again, and see for yourself.

Make police catch you with e.g. - a tank, and then after they releases

you, go down to the police garage and find the tank again.

Ya I'm pretty sure that feature was in there. I vaguely remember finding my customized cars in the police dept car parks.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

THis happened in the san fierro police station in the underground cemented parking lot of police cars. My guess is so that the special custom cars you were in wouldn't be so irrelevant.

Oh sh*t. I guess that's why I found a Maverick in the underground car park... I was wondering what that was doing there.

Yeah this happened to me, I've found tanks and hydra's down there and everything, though I always just attributed it up to the short term memory the game has, you know where if you're in a car you'll see the same one everywhere.

I'd like this idea to be in it, even though I usually don't get busted, I tend to die or get away more often...I've even blown my self up in a last ditch effort to take a few cops down with me lol, but it'd be a cool feature to have in.

THis happened in the san fierro police station in the underground cemented parking lot of police cars. My guess is so that the special custom cars you were in wouldn't be so irrelevant.

Yeah.. Down in the lowest garage floor.

I remember that. It's those little details miss about that game.

yeh i remember that. its pathetic just how much was left out in gta 4 compared to SA

Indeed it was.

GTA team needs to bring all of it back.