Rumors

xLSuper MonkeyX

xLSuper MonkeyX

I was at school and a friend of mine told me "Have you heard about GTA V?" I said yes and he told me a rumor that R* is gonna add a "Destruction" script. Is this true

I was at school and a friend of mine told me "Have you heard about GTA V?" I said yes and he told me a rumor that R* is gonna add a "Destruction" script. Is this true

not at all at leaast not yet... if it is then no one knows yet.. i don't think it'll happen though not gta's style.. I was just think about this the other day tho.. like if you cause damage to a building there is construction on that part of it for the next few in game days

Unless your "friend" has any proof to provide that Rockstar is "going to add a destruction script", no one knows.

Seem's like he's just messing you, actually..

Buddy, as long as your friend doesn't work for R* here is a tip. Don't believe him. He is a retard.

He made that up.

Call him a liar and take his lunch money.

kid

that is impossible with today's technology, just can`t be done in a detailed open-world like GTA running on 5 years old hardware like the Ps3/360.