Ryan

This is my 10,000th post on GTAForums!... sadly

This isn't a very fancy milestone topic, so I'll just keep it short and simple.

My time on GTAForums over the past 5 and a half years has been marked by many ups and downs. I went from being one of the most hated members in my early days to now, where, well, I'm probably one of the most hated members once again, thanks to having to babysit the kids in the V forum. I respect many people for various reasons. A list would be far too extensive and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. That said, here's to another 5 years/10,000 more posts.

The first few months I'd joined these forums I only posted in the V section, and dreaded coming across that guy 'Ryan' would lock topics and/or scold me for going off topic. I like to think I've graduated from the V section, but I see you're still doing a hell of a job there wink.gif

Congratulations on your milestone.

Jeepers, I like posted in the V forums once...and you scolded me cryani.gif

Still love ya buddy. Here's to another 10 over 5.

Congrats. cookie.gif

E: While I'm here, Ryan for mod! rah.gif

Edited by fireguy109

pkmTc.gif

As someone who spends most of his time in the V forums, I just want to say that some of us appreciate the work you've done to try and stem the tide over there. Obviously, you are worse than Hitler for closing threads that are exact copies of other threads from a week ago, sarcasm.gif but that shouldn't get in the way of celebrating this milestone.

Congratulations! icon14.gif

Congrats Unlimited.

A great, diligent member and a credit to the Zaibatsu roster.

Thanks for all of the hard work you and uni put in last year on the forum awards, wouldn't have happened without a few dedicated people at the wheel.

ska: Thanks!

goin-god: Thanks! And stop stalking me please tounge.gif

Mockage: Thanks!

TheCacti: Thanks! Nice to know you feared me haha.

easyJames: Thanks!

trip: Thanks! I don't know why, but I distinctively remember that one time I had to warn you for starting that flame war. No hard feelings though.

AreXi: Thanks!

fireguy109: Thanks!

Staten: Thanks! Glad you appreciate my efforts at trying to keep the place in some state of order.

meta187: Thanks!

Love ya, Ryan. Definitely one of the coolest bros I know, and a reason I still come to the boards (along with most of Z).

icon14.gif

kzgN7qp.png

I remember when you were still unlimited92, you added me to Facebook and I was creeped out, especially since I didn't like you because you were worse than miromiro when you started here. Eventually you made your way off my friends list and you added me back last year, except I didn't actually hate you this time and you became tolerable. Now I actually think you're a good lad.

With that said, congratulations - keep on keepin' on!

icon14.gif

clEsyRO.gif

M. H. Hunter III

Congrats Ryan on the milestone and welcome to the 10k club.

I have to admit I don't know you well but of what I do I know, you're a rather nice guy.

But it's nice to see another Official staying active and posting yet, makes a person all warm and stuff. smile.gif

Now for you to catch Girsh. biggrin.gif

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

I of course wasn't around when you first joined this forum so I cannot exactly pass judgement on what you were like back then as compared to now - but I know that based on the work you do in keeping the GTA V forum spam-free, you are certainly one of the more dedicated forum members out there in my opinion, that's for sure.

Congratulations on your 10k Ryan! icon14.gif

RE9mJnf.png

In the short time I've been on these forums I've seen the hell you have to go through on a daily basis with V section. You seem like a good enough guy and not the boogeyman some make you out to be , so happy 10,000.

sonnyBlack: Thanks!

LanceVanceDance07: Thanks!

Tyler: Thanks!

Icarus: I was young and stupid in my early time here. I've put it all behind me now. Not quite sure how we got to know each other, but you're a great lad as well. Always nice to have a conversation with. Thanks!

Master Headhunter: Yeah, I hardly ever see you around, so that's probably why we don't know each other. At the rate Girish spams, I'll never catch him. Thanks!

DTUMan: Thanks! Nice to see you appreciate my efforts at keeping the V forum in some state of order.

J-B: Thanks!

Adler: Thanks! People finding out a ginger has made 10,000 posts on an internet forum is already disapointing enough. Didn't want to disapoint people with a misleading topic title tounge.gif

Edited by Ryan

Congratulations Ryan, as i've said before, you're doing a good job

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

This is my 10,000th post on GTAForums!... sadly

This isn't a very fancy milestone topic, so I'll just keep it short and simple.

My time on GTAForums over the past 5 and a half years has been marked by many ups and downs. I went from being one of the most hated members in my early days to now, where, well, I'm probably one of the most hated members once again, thanks to having to babysit the kids in the V forum. I respect many people for various reasons. A list would be far too extensive and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. That said, here's to another 5 years/10,000 more posts.

congrats ryan! cool.gif Keep doing what you do, your good at being a moderator. Feel sorry for you guys working the 5 forum.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

YOU TOTALLY GOT ME DUDE!

Oh wait...

wink.gif

Anyway, you're quite the cool fellow, thanks for not giving up on being a V led-by, I know how 'tardish that place can be.

So congratulations, good luck holding down the fort, and hopefully the little bastards won't cause any of your reds to go grey. tounge.gif

38773_s.gif

Congratulations, Gingy! smile.gif

Get Battlefield 3.

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

You got soul. Congrats on your 10,000th post and all the work you do around the forums. icon14.gif