GTA IV motion blur on 720p (PS3)?

WTFACK

Is it me or is there alot of blur when the game is run on a 720p TV on PS3? It makes me a bit of dizzy when the camera moves. cry.gif

Is there anyway to fix this without buying a new TV? Its really screwing my eyes. monocle.gif

There is a standard depth of field filter that pretty much blurs the sh*t out of the screen even when you're standing still. There is alot of motion blur too.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it on consoles aside from get used to it. On PC however, you can choose to disable the blur or even mod it to be more subtle.

DU8afL0.jpg

First question is: Are you using a Original Disc to play? As if i'm not mistaken, that is one of the signs of an illegal game? confused.gif IV has a number of problems if you are using an illegal copy-something the previous GTA's didn't have...

First question is: Are you using a Original Disc to play? As if i'm not mistaken, that is one of the signs of an illegal game? confused.gif IV has a number of problems if you are using an illegal copy-something the previous GTA's didn't have...

Yes, it is a Region 1 version and I haven't unlocked my ps3 to play copied games..

Is it me or is there alot of blur when the game is run on a 720p TV on PS3? It makes me a bit of dizzy when the camera moves. 

Is there anyway to fix this without buying a new TV? Its really screwing my eyes.

I found that the PS3 version was very blurry, especially at great speeds when driving

As OTB said, on PC we can switch off the motion blur