HELP ME GTA FRIENDS!

smurugan22

HEllo friends.

It is really nice to meet you all in gtaforums. I have a critical problem with my gta sa game sad.gifsad.gifconfused.gif . I recently installed cleo 4 and everything is fine. But during missions and submissions I don't get any legend in the radar. I turned on all settings. Legends like Pizza stack, tatto shops and other things works fine. Only during missions and submissions the guiding legends don't work. I mean When in Paramedic mission, I see no icons to see where are the victims, samewise, in taxi mission I see no Icons for passengers and in pimp mission I see nothing. How to repair this problem? Can anybody provide a download link for any exact file I can replace in my current installation and fix this problem?

Thank you! cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

The Simple fix for bad files is to reinstall the Game.

Don't use cleos. If you must modify the Game. You backup all files that will be modified. Then you install your mods One-At-A-Time. Play the game between each install to prove the Game still works. If it does you may install the next mod. Keep at it until you hit the one that screws up the Game. Don't use it.

Also...

This presumes that you have a purchased Originianl Game (not warez/torrent/pirated edition, which cannot be fixed on these forums..)

AND...

In Your haste to post You must have missed the Bottom Main Menu choice for MODDING. And obviously the Banner lettering: icon14.gif

Modding questions belong in THE MODDING FORUMS! Where You click on the underlined words. icon14.gif that’s where You can find Players who ARE dedicated Modders, they can really give You some help! smile.gif if you post in the correct forum topic, as they can get persnickety about that.