why was my topic deleted?

jassygirl

i was pointing out what some kid ccrogers sent in a pm to me that made since and some un educated moderator deleted it. Maybe what alot of posts i seen here are right that alot of the moderators dont deserve to be mods.

I was the moderator who deleted because it's fake, and ccrogers is temporarily banned therefore he's circumventing the ban by getting you to post it which is against the rules.

I was the moderator who deleted because it's fake, and ccrogers is temporarily banned therefore he's circumventing the ban by getting you to post it which is against the rules.

i agree with you both though, hes avoiding the rules, but hes also right!

i agree with you both though, hes avoiding the rules, but hes also right!

If you chose to believe that the video is real, well, so be it, but it's clearly fake and we don't want that crap unnecessarily cluttering up the forum here.

i was pointing out what some kid ccrogers sent in a pm to me that made since and some un educated moderator deleted it. Maybe what alot of posts i seen here are right that alot of the moderators dont deserve to be mods.

The name "ccrogers15" in the same sentence as "uneducated" without the word "is" in-between?

MADNESS!

38773_s.gif

Now that you know not to post topics on behalf of those who have been banned, we're done here.