Another animal topic.... but better.

Toml123

On the chances of there being desert land, mountain land, and farm land on gta 5... could we see an appearance of animals from RDR? Seeing as they have the models and textures for them...... could we see snakes in the desert, deer/bears/fox/wolfs/beavers/hares in the mountain land, and chickens/cows/horses/pigs in the farmland, as well as dogs roaming around the urban streets of los santos? we know theres seaguls in the game, but could we see an appearance of other birds, such as vultures, hawks, and other varieties?

I know this is a distant dream, but would be a fantastic touch to the game!

What other animals would you like to see?

Hello, mods where are you? You need to lock this thread. Do your job.

And why exactly does it need locking? Can a man not make a topic these days? Its a forum, If you dont like it, Leave the site.

StickyWickett

God damn, you guys annoy the sh*t out of me.

In the words of my former enemy ccrogers15, there has been tons of animal topics, and better than yours.

In the words of my former enemy ccrogers15, there has been tons of animal topics, and better than yours.

But still, If every topic gets locked, Then this forum will become useless. Lock the topics of Troll's. Not people that want to discuss possibilities.

Nice first post...

Hunting was the feature I enjoyed most in RDR, and I'm sure we will see animals. They've already showed us a dog. Having that huge countryside in V without animals would feel strange after playing RDR.

Hopefully the cougars will make a return. ph34r.gif

Imagine racing through farmland, such as the windfarm, and having to dodge livestock.....

I also feel like there are several related posts, but perhaps they got buried.

Anyways, I like the idea but I wouldn't want to sacrifice better features for it. I feel like that was what was great about SA and what hurt IV... SA had tons of little side features while still maintaining the gangster and car stuff; IV added bowling, TV and hanging out with friends, but dropped car customization, empire building and gang wars.

Imagine racing through farmland, such as the windfarm, and having to dodge livestock.....

or you could just ram the f*ckers and watch your car become more of a beautiful bloody mess.

animals are a good idea. i mean, disregarding the hassle that peta will f*ck R* up with

G1T

Im sure we can sacrifice bowling wink.gif would be worth it, but with rumors of it being the biggest game yet, animals other then dogs and seagulls could be a big possibility.... we can only dream for now.... they need to give us more information and stop teasing! smile.gif Its driving us all insane with topics of people wanting steak... whats all that about.

^^^ sounds like a sh*t storm full of goodness hahaha.

+1 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The cows just stare at you, churning grass, as you plow into them, SPLAT! blood all over your hood and wind-shield..... a cow shamed dent on the front of your car, tire marks on the cow wink.gif

The cows just stare at you, churning grass, as you plow into them, SPLAT! blood all over your hood and wind-shield..... a cow shamed dent on the front of your car, tire marks on the cow wink.gif

.JimmyHopkins.

I also feel like there are several related posts, but perhaps they got buried.

Anyways, I like the idea but I wouldn't want to sacrifice better features for it. I feel like that was what was great about SA and what hurt IV... SA had tons of little side features while still maintaining the gangster and car stuff; IV added bowling, TV and hanging out with friends, but dropped car customization, empire building and gang wars.

ok ok...i respect your opinion but you cant say that the gang wars were dropped in GTA IV ,i mean c'mon they were faaaar better and less annoying then in GTA SA.We even got different types of wars : Drug and Gang wars ...and they are far better then those in GTA SA imo .

wow.gif... GOD YES!! Tornados for V please!!

Vegetarian Piranha

if they do include aniamls in the country side and desert, a few stray dogs in the suburbs, i believe it will give that game a sense of being alive knowing that you can be attacked in the woods or in the desert and makes every adventure more interesting..

OT: i want quad bikes.

if they include animals, let it not be ones that attack you. The cougars in RDR pissed me the hell off. f*cking ninjas.

Hunting would be cool though, if done right, and i like the idea of dodging cattle in a race.

Problem is, to have animals in the game, what would be sacrificed? Im not sure GTA needs it tbh.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

I actually laughed my ass off. Then it got me to thinking about amazing storms taking place while standing in the middle of a forest in countryside God has left. Amazing ... but just me freaking out again.

Rockstar putting a dog in the trailer was like a megaphone announcement "ANIMALS IN GTA V!". I don't think we'll come across them as often as in RDR. In the city we should see the odd alley cat, guard dog, stray, police dog, Chihuahuas in handbags etc. foxes & racoons rooting around in trashcans at night. Obviously different animals will occupy different areas of the map & I hope we see some new ones as well as those in RDR.

Edited by jamieleng

On the chances of there being desert land, mountain land, and farm land on gta 5... could we see an appearance of animals from RDR? Seeing as they have the models and textures for them...... could we see snakes in the desert, deer/bears/fox/wolfs/beavers/hares in the mountain land, and chickens/cows/horses/pigs in the farmland, as well as dogs roaming around the urban streets of los santos? we know theres seaguls in the game, but could we see an appearance of other birds, such as vultures, hawks, and other varieties?

You haven't played Red Dead Redemption, have you. All those animals are in that game.

Unless it adds to the gameplay, they won't add it.

You haven't played Red Dead Redemption, have you. All those animals are in that game.

Unless it adds to the gameplay, they won't add it.

Iv played through the story twice..... What makes you think i havnt played it? smile.gif

Really hoping they do include a big variety of animals, Just for the humor or cats being chased by dogs... smile.gif

I'd like to see abandoned dogs and cats in the streets at night. Maybe we'll see some rats like there were in Mafia 2. In the wild, you should see bear, deer, foxes, etc like in RDR. In SA they actually were going to have animals to hunt but they removed it... what a shame.