GTA V Multiplayer Wishlist

hger12345

So we all love GTA multiplayer (right?), but yet we all know it can and needs to be much better in the new release. What would you like to see included?

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

More routes for racing and a proper motor racing circuit, demoltion derby

Improved Police game mode (Cops and Crooks) with more settings such as Drive Bys on/off and Vehicle Types supercars/sedans/trucks/motorbikes, Weapons handguns/machine guns/assualt rifles/melee

I would like to see more of a lobby instead of just randomly getting placed in games. Also would like to see a change when you are flying in the helicopter, change the map so the blips for each player do not show up when you get close to them, making the person in the copter earn their kills. Also maybe limited ammo in the copter would be great, I hate that the most powerful weapon in the game also comes with unlimited ammo.

I would also like to see an option in free mode where you start with no weapons. I hate when I spawn somewhere and immediately get shot by 5 different people with pistols.

How about some fixes too? Like for example in racing, having 80% of the field quit once you start dominating them.....hate that, maybe somehow fix this, or at least have the points given out be based on the number of players who start the race instead of just the number that finish.

a new Bank Heist mode

think of Payday: The Heist, but GTA-inized

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_63HKYP4Rc

-you have to steal a certain amount of money (or jewels, or w/e item you're trying to acquire) while fighting off cops. If you and your buddies die before everything can be stolen, the mission has failed.

OR

-you go in, steal the cash (or items) and try to make it to the hideout with all your buddies alive. Every time you lose a guy, you lose a certain amount of cash/points/items. Once you lose a certain amount, the mission has failed.

so basically, an upgraded version of Hangman's NOOSE mixed with cops n' crooks

Edited by BroboT800

I would like to see more of a lobby instead of just randomly getting placed in games.  Also would like to see a change when you are flying in the helicopter, change the map so the blips for each player do not show up when you get close to them, making the person in the copter earn their kills.  Also maybe limited ammo in the copter would be great, I hate that the most powerful weapon in the game also comes with unlimited ammo. 

I would also like to see an option in free mode where you start with no weapons.  I hate when I spawn somewhere and immediately get shot by 5 different people with pistols. 

How about some fixes too?  Like for example in racing, having 80% of the field quit once you start dominating them.....hate that, maybe somehow fix this, or at least have the points given out be based on the number of players who start the race instead of just the number that finish.

I hated people who would leave in the middle of a race. Or how the people flying a helicopter wouldn't dog fight they would just crash into you. Spawning right next to someone that gives you very little chance to get weapons or away.

Sadly this is one they can't fix people are just cry babies, when you do kill someone and they come back and you kill them again and it becomes a pattern that you are just a bit better than them they want to kick you from the room. People who abuse the kick option who flood the room should get kicked themselves.

more cars

more flying

parachutes

higher invisible ceiling

free mode, but have more things to interact with on the map

i loved free mode on GTA IV.

Fight club MP mode with the impruved hand-tohand combat and maybe even offline with 1-4 joysticks.ANd include all the characters from games released from rockstar avalable for multiplayer (Claude,CJ,Niko,Luis,John Marston,The Warriors gang) just like you can play as aRed Harlow and other characters in Red Dead Redemptions MP. That would satisfy all the fans who wants to see Claude,Tommy,CJ and others again.

Ex Hellraiser

A spam-kick limit! After annoying douches spam kick the same person 5 times they are automatically kicked themselves, or if they vote to kick at least half the lobby they get kicked. BEST IDEA EVER! Although, theres still gonna be people that kick 7 out of 15 people 4 times, but it's better than how kicking currently is icon14.gif

How about some fixes too?  Like for example in racing, having 80% of the field quit once you start dominating them.....hate that, maybe somehow fix this, or at least have the points given out be based on the number of players who start the race instead of just the number that finish.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. 100x this!!! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

It's the most annoying think in all of GTAs, ever.

Rockstar, READ THIS QUOTE AND DO WHAT IT SAYS, for f**k's sake!!!!!!!

More focus on free roam, similiar to RDR.

Just alittle more players in it, and more things to do in that free roam.

RDR had hunting and gang hideouts, maybe jewelry heists and house breakin's in GTA V?

Just a tought, love the long haul free roam sessions the most.

great ideas and they've been said before in similar threads. ive got a good feeling R* have taken the gripes with multi onboard, but we can only hope. so much potential squandered in IV. even so i got my moneys worth.

if they are going with the host system again, please dont give the host the power to start the game or not. R* owe me many hours for that sh*t. and a better preference list.

Edited by SHARKEM

I posted this idea in another topic. There seems to be a new multiplayer topic everyday but i'll post my idea again (For the 6th time lol)

Free roam multiplayer should have way more content. For example, when you go online you should be able to create a gang and then invite friends into your gang. You could make a gang logo and clan decals for cars. When you customize you online character there should be an option to then put your gangs logo on your clothes. Then when you are in multiplayer free roam you and your gangmates can take control over certain points of the city and hold them down. (This could work like land grab in RDR) When you take the terriory, it can't be taken be any other gangs for about 10 minutes. If somebody tries to take everybody in the gang will be alreted and have the option to quickly teleport over to thier territory. You should also be able to assign ranks to gang members.

Also there should be more activities to do with friends in free roam too. Like bowling, darts, cards ETC.

Money should have more of a use. Any money you gain can be used to buy weapons, Safehouses to respawn at, Cars for your garage (That would be customizable too) and clothes. But you should walk into the shops to buy these (Clothes shops to buy clothes, Car dealership to buy cars ETC.)

To earn money your gang could take territories across the city, do ganghideouts together, Kill rival gang members (You should get more money for killing gang leaders), robbing stores ETC.

Basically Free Roam is every game mode rolled into one.

Edited by Darkshade12

I'm hoping for the posse feature from RDR to return, obviously it'll be renamed but yea. Then once in a posse be able to start up mini games and activities and stuff. Also, and this is mainly something to do with the map, but I want to see a lot more diversity and variety in the map, just a ton of locations designed for messing around in, more jumps in the airport(s), jumps and ramps of the mountains and also some fun places to do some flips on bikes. IV's free roam and map, while fun, most of the map goes unused in free roam as there is just nothing there. Not saying I want the entire map in V covered in stunt locations, but more than IV would be nice. Maybe some more options to restrict what spawns on the map would be nice too, it's fun to have a full lobby but not fun when 3-4 of them are just constantly trying to blow you to pieces in the Buzzard and all you want to do is do some jumps, so the ability to restrict not only explosive weapons but vehicles with weapons would be nice too. And lastly, cheats. No need to explain that one.

All cars that appear in SP should be in MP as well. Some of my favourite cars in IV were in SP only. confused.gif