I Hope There Is Realistic Steak in the Game!

Mister Pink

Thats true but will you really keep eating for 15 minutes??

Seems like a sarcastic topic creation to me.

Edited by deepthroatgta6

mynameisdavid12

I totally agree the lack of good meat in video games these days.... I think that the stake houses is a great idea!

dude,, leave this topic.. its of no use, because you not going to enjoy those 15 min eating video.. it can be for 5 minutes,, but 15 minuted will bore you as well the consumer mercie_blink.giftounge2.gif ... heheehehe..

Wishlist Thread its pinned as well.

We have the pinned topic for minor, trivial things. Obviously steak, and this thread, does not qualify.

I want peppercorn sauce to be available in game too. And not that crappy pre-made stuff, I want it freshly rendered on the premises.

31805323.png

Good idea, but they should make it more RPG style. Like, the more steak you eat, the better you become at eating steak. So in the beginning, it takes like 15 minutes, but after much practice, you'll be able to finish it in 2-3 minutes.

Wholeheartedly agree with OP. I have been dissapointed with the steaks up until this point, I'd really like a selection aswell, not just a rump. I want T-Bones, porterhouses, scotch fillets and rib eyes. I would also like to have the ability to have it cooked medium-rare, because the past ones looked a little well done.

Also, sometimes I want chips and salad with it, rather than veg. Condiments are very important aswell. R* should know that there is nothing more satisfying that sitting down to a juicy steak, then just kicking back to let the enzimes do their work.

• Like 1

I totally agree the lack of good meat in video games these days.... I think that the stake houses is a great idea!

I agree we need 'The Stake House - For all your vampire re-killing needs'.

Good idea, but they should make it more RPG style. Like, the more steak you eat, the better you become at eating steak. So in the beginning, it takes like 15 minutes, but after much practice, you'll be able to finish it in 2-3 minutes.

Bahaha haha OMG ppl you make me laugh... Another 1 that needs a anuj_cop.gif

Good idea, but they should make it more RPG style.  Like, the more steak you eat, the better you become at eating steak.  So in the beginning, it takes like 15 minutes, but after much practice, you'll be able to finish it in 2-3 minutes.

Ah. But eating it in 2 minutes defeats the whole point of steak. A good steak is to be savoured and enjoyed.

I'm a vegetarian... will they have an option for choosing a veggie patty instead? Or maybe a Caesar salad?

Caesar salads aren't vegetarian. You monster.

What about deserts?

Do you mean like Nevada?

I think there should probably be a vegetarian option in game too for those who don't want virtual cows to have to be deleted so they can eat. Also I think there should be Bigfoot Steak. And I don't mean a big steak with a funny name, I mean the rump of an honest-to-God bigfoot.

31805323.png

Ah. But eating it in 2 minutes defeats the whole point of steak. A good steak is to be savoured and enjoyed.

^^This.

Seeing as though we pay for the meal, we want to able to enjoy it. TBH, 15 mins is cutting it pretty fine, I'd like a good 1/2 an hour to wash it down with a few ales.

If it doesn't have options on how well done it is then consider a lost customer.

cheat for a flying steak would be swell aswell

• Like 3

user posted image

What about deserts?

You want 'The Desert Inn - For all your sandy needs'.

People want to live a second life/virtual life in GTAV, isn't it?? We want to do everything. lol.gif

Not buying a new gta for no realistic eating steak, what a joke.

Ah ,you under-estimate the quality of a great gaming steak. I'm sure the OP won't be the only who won't buy it if there's no decent steak. I for sure won't.

I want a realistic digestive system too so when I eats and win da 50oz steak competition and I'm in the middle of a mission, I need to go and take a dump.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

I'm a vegetarian... will they have an option for choosing a veggie patty instead? Or maybe a Caesar salad?

Caesar salads aren't vegetarian. You monster.

What are you talking about? Ofcourse they are, the bits of bacon is just something you carnivores have to shove into it to "make it taste good".