Saveplaces

Jacko427

IV have different savespots for vehicles.

Maybe it's because IV has not that many garages to save you vehicles in like SA.

And since V is SA, maybe we'll get garages back.

Garages are in good advantage because stupid drivers and ambulance sometimes or always will

bump your vehicles away from the savespots.

You forgot to save or you didn't saw, you go to savehouse, save the game and your very rare vehicles are gone.

Like the Infernus you got from Bernie.

What are your thoughts about them?

G1T

IV have different savespots for vehicles.

Maybe it's because IV has not that many garages to save you vehicles in like SA.

And since V is SA, maybe we'll get garages back.

Garages are in good advantage because stupid drivers and ambulance sometimes or always will

bump your vehicles away from the savespots.

You forgot to save or you didn't saw, you go to savehouse, save the game and your very rare vehicles are gone.

Like the Infernus you got from Bernie.

What are your thoughts about them?

Did you really have to use a spoiler tag for that.

On topic:Yes there should be garages,I remeber in GTA4 there was these suburban houses with garages you could drive your car into and the door would open a close, of course you could'nt save them there but it gave you a feeling of what it be like to park a car in your garage safehouse in GTA4.Im hoping to see something along the lines of that maybe even being able to enter and exit your safehouse threw the garage.Never made sense to me on san andreas cj's garage had no door inside that lead into house.It be awesome to load up a game call a date from inside the house, change into a suit, then go out to garage then hop in your PMP-200(those cars that look like a chrysler hemi) that you just took to the carwash and when the engine starts the garage door opens..maybe even a switch inside the garage that allows you to open and close it.

Edited by America

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

Huge garages like in GtaIII. I loved having 3 cars in the garage and being able to sneak one more in there. In San Andreas it was nice to have the hanger in the abandoned airport. Dude i would customize a car in say, San Fiero, then drive it all the way to the hanger and put it away with all my favorite cars and copters.

I hated the save spots in IV due to the damned taxis and cops that i had to pull out of their car and beat to a pulp, then continue beating them to a pulp, then turn around to find that my car disappeared after having to chase the cab driver, who tried to avoid his death. turn.gif

Huge garages like in GtaIII. I loved having 3 cars in the garage and being able to sneak one more in there. In San Andreas it was nice to have the hanger in the abandoned airport. Dude i would customize a car in say, San Fiero, then drive it all the way to the hanger and put it away with all my favorite cars and copters.

I hated the save spots in IV due to the damned taxis and cops that i had to pull out of their car and beat to a pulp, then continue beating them to a pulp, then turn around to find that my car disappeared after having to chase the cab driver, who tried to avoid his death. turn.gif

^This.

Most of the peds are these freaking stupid taxi's bumping and crashing into our with difficult founded cars.

If someone died, there will come ambulance, they always drive too fast, so they will move the save positions.

So the saved cars are weird saved, like some women has parked the cars that way turn.gif

About using the spoiler tag.

There are always some people who hasn't finished or got the game.

So I felt I had to use the spoiler tag.

G1T