I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet..

GSF Green Flag

GSF Green Flag

Mods, if this topic has already been discussed then please close. I've searched but failed to find anything regarding it. Anyhow, I am quite surprised that no one noticed the driver of the blue van in the trailer. It is the same exact guy who is seen driving the red drop top in several scenes. So for sure him and the old looking guy are connected in some way or manner. You have to look directly into the van and you can see his head looking back at the guys jumping out the van ready to hit the lick.

Mods, if this topic has already been discussed then please close. I've searched but failed to find anything regarding it. Anyhow, I am quite surprised that no one noticed the driver of the blue van in the trailer. It is the same exact guy who is seen driving the red drop top in several scenes. So for sure him and the old looking guy are connected in some way or manner. You have to look directly into the van and you can see his head looking back at the guys jumping out the van ready to hit the lick.

Well spotted to you but I assure you it has been discovered already.

Look at the pinned topics, click the trailer analysis topic and post it there.

Locked.