Bayside Thug

Notna

user posted image

Matthew Roudy is a normal 30 years old man. He wanted to live a peaceful life with his brother Steven, who lives in Bayside.

After moving to Bayside, Matt realises that in reality Steve is not a electronics salesman. Actually, he's the leader of a group of thiefs in Bayside.

Matt is forced to join the group, though he just wanted to leave his criminal life behind and live clean. Matt founds out more and more about the secrets in

Bayside and encounters many enemies and friends on his journey.

Characters

Matthew Roudy

First met: A new life

Matthew is 30 years old and he's Steven's little brother. Before he was a criminal, but he wanted to leave the crime life and thought that moving to Bayside would change it. He thought that Steve had found a new life as a electronics salesman, however, Matt founds out that in reality Steve is a crime boss and a leader of a criminal organisation.

Steven Roudy

First met: A new life

Steve is Matt's big brother. He lives in Bayside and is a crime boss, who leads one of the biggest crime families in San Andreas. Matt doesn't know it but Steve forces him to join. Steve is mean and cruel and doesn't care about anyone, only one he cares is himself.

Alan Doop

First met: Giving the shot

Alan is a member of Steve's organisation. Once he was Steve's best friend but he didn't want to be a criminal, so Steve forced him to join his thief ring just like he forced Matt 3 years later. Alan doesn't like Steve's attitude anymore and would like to get rid of him.

William Langley

First met: Officer Langley

William is a cop who works in Bayside to capture Steve and end his business. Once he made a big mistake by uploading top secret files to the internet and the only way for him to keep his job is to stop Steve.

Missions

Introduction

Mission 1. - A new life - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=15501

Mission 2. - Giving the shot - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=15507

Mission 3. - Officer Langley - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=15522

Work In Progress

Finished

Episode 1 - Getting used

Chapter 1 - Business gets bigger

1. Apartment finding

2. Business enlargement

3. El Quebrados

Edited by Notna

@Alifjenius Thanks man. I am thinking about doing 2 chapters, so that means 16 missions.

@ItsAllAboutGTA Thanks man. Great to see new players for my mission packs.

Both, be sure to stay tuned for more missions! biggrin.gif

Very nice mission Notna. I'm looking forward to the rest of the mission-pack. I'll review the every mission smile.gif

Thanks man. Great you are doing the reviews, it's much appreciated.

No problem bro, Doing video reviews about this series to, because i also needed a mission-pack to do for that too. Your mission-pack will be very well advertised, and i'm sure everyone will love the missions. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Great story, bro. I'll play this mission and tell you what I think after I rest a bit. Good luck!

Hey Notna, just finished playing the second mission, and it was awesome. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

But i'll wait till there is 2 missions, before i do the reviews, so when the 3rd mission comes out, i'll do it then. smile.gif

Alright then, I'll maybe do the 3rd mission today. Edited by Notna

Jimmy_Leppard

Played the first two missions.

What I first noticed when I was downloading the missions is that they have around 30 objectives. However, the missions are quite good. This story has potential. However, just as an advice, in your future mission series you could make a larger/longer first/intro mission (around 60 objectives) if you know what I mean. That's what I like to do. However, that actually goes from designer to designer as what they like best, so.. If you like to have shorter intros, it's cool, but you can also try this in the future biggrin.gif

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Well, I tried to make it longer, but I honestly didn't have an idea for longer intro.

UPDATE: 3rd mission released. Click this link to download it: click here..

And I wanted to inform you, that always in my mission series, the first few missions are short, just like that. But the length will come longer as the story goes!

Play, enjoy and give me feedback! biggrin.gif

UPDATE: 3rd mission released. Click this link to download it: click here..

And I wanted to inform you, that always in my mission series, the first few missions are short, just like that. But the length will come longer as the story goes!

Play, enjoy and give me feedback! biggrin.gif

I played all 3 missions at once, when I started with number one, I was like "hmm, another missionpack", but then steven threatens his own brother, and I was like"wow, how interesting"

So now, I played them, and your english is even better then mine, I think, cut scenes were also interesting, but the missions could be longer...

Thanks, man. It's much appreciated.

Well, as I said, my first few missions in all of my mission series, the missions are pretty short. But from now on, they will be longer. Stay tuned for more! biggrin.gif

Thanks, man.

Well, I don't exactly know what you mean but yes, Jimmy is my idol in making missions so there may be some elements from him.

Already played both of the missions.

Cool story, nice introduction... xD

Very good, keep up the nice work!

-

Damn it, Put After Selected screwed the whole mission. Luckily, I am able to save it, but it will take some time.