Speculation on the next trailer

Fridope07

What do you think the next trailer will showcase?

I hope that sense the theme is the struggle between rich and poor, that the next trailer will show the hard core gritty side of the city. We got to see yoga, penthouses and golf; now show me underground street races, abandon warehouses, and cage fighting! By the way I hope they improve had to hand combat, make it like The Wariors, that game kicked ass!

UberChargedCJ

the ESRB rating would be showed even the BBFC 18 i hate BBFC & ESRB they are so evil here's a example what bbfc explains from gta sa case at back

user posted image

it says "not to be supplied to any person below that age" this is how BBFC is evil

StickyWickett
the ESRB rating would be showed even the BBFC 18 i hate BBFC & ESRB they are so evil here's a example what bbfc explains from gta sa case at back

*xboxhueg image*

it says "not to be supplied to any person below that age" this is how BBFC is evil

not sure if trolling or just really stupid

a3HeadedMonkey

user posted image

Silly little kid?

If so, go away & play some Mario or something & come back when you're actually old enough to play this game.

UberChargedCJ

user posted image

Silly little kid?

If so, go away & play some Mario or something & come back when you're actually old enough to play this game.

sh*thead i'm 14 you shouln't start war flames what BBFC & ESRB expect?

Edited by UberChargedCJ

Much of the next trailer revolves around Little Seoul and it focuses more on the Asian-American gangs; Vietnamese, Japanese, Cambodian and Korean. It also shows off the car customization and Ray shooting guns and driving cars and doing cool-guy things.

It's about 1:30 long and the music is One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula by Dengue Fever.

a3HeadedMonkey

You mean flame wars? I think you started that by being a "dumbsh­it" & failing terribly with your grammar while being massively ironic about age restrictions.

You're not old enough to play this game... literally & mentally it would seem. Spend your time waiting by doing some extra English classes & concentrate on acting more like an adult.

I'm glad some mothers take the age restrictions seriously. It's never fun to be in a game with a squeaky little pipsqueak like yourself. Enjoy the next 4 years jacka­ss.

Dijital Binali
Much of the next trailer revolves around Little Seoul and it focuses more on the Asian-American gangs; Vietnamese, Japanese, Cambodian and Korean. It also shows off the car customization and Ray shooting guns and driving cars and doing cool-guy things.

It's about 1:30 long and the music is One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula by Dengue Fever.

My brain is full of f*ck!

UberChargedCJ

sh*thead i'm 14 you shouln't start war flames what BBFC & ESRB expect?

Go to bed, kid.

whats the f*cking matter?

i am saying that the 12 15 and 18 rated must be unrestricted unless you're accompanied by a parent or adult guard

rahkstar2.gif

Edited by UberChargedCJ

StickyWickett

i am saying that the 12 15 and 18 rated must be unrestricted unless you're accompanied by a parent or adult guard

Please, explain in clear English what you are trying to say.

My brain is full of f*ck!

I've just seen a comment on a video of that song saying the same thing... wow.gif

Damn, this topic sure cracked me up! lol.gif

And yes, explain in English what are you trying to say.

But you better go to bed to wake up early for schoolbus the next morning.

And what the hell is a 'theam'?

G1T

UberChargedCJ

Please, explain in clear English what you are trying to say.

i disagree with ESRB & BBFC because of age restriction you can't buy those 12 15 and 18 games even when your accompanied

you can buy MA-15+ rated games or movies unless you're accompanied by a adult guardian or even parent

StickyWickett

i disagree with ESRB & BBFC because of age restriction you can't buy those 12 15 and 18 games even when your accompanied

you can buy MA-15+ rated games or movies unless you're accompanied by a adult guardian or even parent

It's to stop kids such as yourself getting them because your young minds are easily influenced and affected by various media.

UberChargedCJ

It's to stop kids such as yourself getting them because your young minds are easily influenced and affected by various media.

that's how UK's rating system is very restrictful with 12 15 and 18

StickyWickett

Do you actually have a point to get across or are you just babbling on?

UberChargedCJ

Do you actually have a point to get across or are you just babbling on?

that isn't babbling when i turn 15 i will can buy only BBFC 15 rated games/movies because of the age restriction

a3HeadedMonkey

So it's doing its job correctly then?

...And we should be upset because???

Seriously, buzz off kid.

We are very upset sad.gif

Is there anything that we can do for you?

f*ck off, kid.

G1T

I've just seen a comment on a video of that song saying the same thing... wow.gif

Yep, it's going to be badass. Get excited.

More info when max payne 3 is out and finished perhaps rockstar will hold to there original statment before they surprised us with the first trailer.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

StickyWickett
that isn't babbling when i turn 15 i will can buy only BBFC 15 rated games/movies because of the age restriction

And that will be great for us as we won't have to put up with 14 year old furries who can't put a coherent sentence together and think ESRB and BBFC are "evil" every time we go on multiplayer.