The Main Characters name, whos plays him and IMDB.

jjwilson

So Ned luke's IMDB, as of today has been updated and now relieves he is OFFICIALLY the main character in GTA 5. The characters name is Albert De Silva, i am trying to find out where that big leak is as im pretty sure that is what the leak said his man was going to be.

Now when you click on the GTA 5 IMDB you will also see another characters name pop up, Carl C.J. Johnson. Any actor called Young Maylay is doing his voice and the last job Maylay did, was play C.J is san SA, so he is back, maybe to play C.J again, i will update this as more IMDB info comes out, you're thoughts ?

UPDATE: It seems that Albert also has a 'Tougher' brother called simon, research is being done to find his actor, if anyone is interested in seeing PSM3's opinions and info we never knew on GTA5, can be found on this page http://www.computerandvideogames.com/32503...-live/?site=psm

So now it seems we have 3 'Main' characters, so to speak.

Edited by jjwilson

As trustworthy as Wikipedia!

If you so wish, but people should not be like only when rockstar this, only when rockstar say that, major UK magazines are now reporting and writing articles on it now to, im pretty confident its 100% true.

Can anyone edit IMDB?

Im not sure to be honest, but i don't think so, or if you can, its not as 'free' to edit, but again, i don't know.

Can anyone edit IMDB?

Yes, anybody can sign up and edit IMDb's listings. It's not uncommon for incorrect information to be listed.

hW0sZKX.png

I edit some things in IMDB! I think it's only the pro which only the agents can edit...

CJ returns...lol at everyone saying thats 'impossible'

...hoping this ain't bullsh*t, otherwise I've made myself look like a dick.

Just seen it says 'rumoured'...hmm, little less confident now

Edited by pdbq

Anyone can submit cast changes to iMDb, remember when iMDb said Michael Madsen would be back as Toni Cipriani in LCS, or when it said Ving Rhames would be the voice of Vic Vance? People edit it AHEAD of time thinking they already know the info which is just rumours and crap.

I'm listed on IMDB smile.gif

True story. Whenever I make changes however, they are submitted to IMDB for review and they have to approve such changes. Still doesn't mean IMDB themselves have solid proof or anything either though, they'd be the last to know about GTAV, or care.

PS. How do I become a Mod?

user posted image

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"...

user posted image

its people like you who are stupid, when you haters get the news from rocstar that this is all true, i would love to see you're faces, did you even read the OP, the biggest UK ps3 magazines, plus others are reporting it as true and even psm3 have said this all along, they must have an insider.

^ those meme images are more trolling than trolling is.

user posted image

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"...