How will they announce the next trailer for GTA5?

olopez805

How does Rockstar usually go about these trailer releases? Are they just at random, how did it work when GTA IV trailers were released?

[-Vice-Andreas-]

I heard it's 1:34 long and will feature the song "One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula" by Dengue Fever:

The same source claimed the release date will be announced independently and the game release expected late 2012 or early 2013 - so I hope it's bullsh*t.

ps3 user all the way

It would be pretty rad if they did go against everyone's expectations and rumours, did a trailer for each city of SA. It won't happen but I can dream.

If the last GTA is anything to go by for trailers, we won't see the second trailer until pretty much 3 months after the first around the same time of the month. So the beginning of February. And then the real story trailers 5 months after that, which would then be July 2012. And then the final trailer around the release date about 3 months after that. So I definitely think we are looking at a late 2012 date.

They will put a countdown on their website, just like the first one..  biggrin.gif

Probably this.

Nah, I don't think so. The countdown was a good move for the first trailer since it was the very first sign of GTAV.

Maybe it will just appear some day.

Yl8KS.jpg

I don't care as long as it hurries up.

So you don't care?

Well what if they announce it using braile? Or in hieroglyphics, or only to people on the moon?

You don't care right? OK then. anuj_cop.gif

Well what if they announce it using braile? Or in hieroglyphics, or only to people on the moon?

I'd say it was about time that the game industry acknowledged the blind ancient Egyptians living on the moon. They're a big proportion of the video game market and have been ignored for far too long.

So you don't care?

You don't care right? OK then. 

He'll obviously try to learn braille, or consult an archaeologist, and there are no people on the moon as of now as far as I know. But would R* really do what you're thinking? Apparently not.

Edited by .Olbricht.