Weird Bug at loading/saving missions

jmrg2992

whatta up dogs, well, sh*t its this,i made some missions but i had to reinstall gta sa, sh*t its, now the missions i did on the last installation now are not working.... im gonna let the missions, i already test it changing the Cleo Version, The DYOM version but now, so plz guyz help me, the idea its that you post here if the missions work for you or not, note these missions are not complete xD, so i'll just need to know if are the files or its my f*cking pc thanks.,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GR7ZKGZ

All of the missions worked just fine to me. They were good for a newbie. But I noticed that some were in spanish, which was no problem to me since I am Bilingual (I speak perfect English and Spanish), but for a lot of DYOM users here won't understand a word. So I suggest you make missions in english instead of spanish if you seek fame. Either way, the missions worked 100% without any crashes or buggs.

Edited by Juan-R

so the missions work out for ya HMMMMM, what that would mean, can you plz tell me which version of cleo and DYOM you use so i can try that, also yeaaaa xD, those missiones were more basically for test, cuz i added a lot of stuff and changed a lot of skins with CS thingy such as the skin of Duke i fugured out how to put skins on DYOM missions, so its gonna be good also yea thanks for helping me remember to put the version of your cleo and DYOM xD, also your PC windows xD thanks

I read and replied to your PM that was sent to me. If you want a downgrade patch for your gta_sa.exe file, I'll be happy to share it with you, just PM me if you need it. And no problem, I love to help people in need smile.gif

- Juan-R

alrite ppl we solve it thanks to Juan R , sh*t was this, i had to delted cleo folder and the vorbis.ddl files that cleo came with it then create a new PC account TO refresh the registry now that was all, now its working...