Protagonist

TommyVercetti1986

What kind of protagonist do you want?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of protagonist do you want?

• Caucasian
    • African-American
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Eastern European
    • Arabian
    • Italian

OrangesofDeath

I want gang interaction back. I don't see them doing that with an old white guy. I voted for African-American.

Ultra_Gizmo_64
I want gang interaction back. I don't see them doing that with an old white guy. I voted for African-American.

Same here.

G1T

Well i guess from the looks of it, Italian it seems to be and i'm quite happy about it. Don't know if everybody thinks that way but the voice does sound a lot like an american-italian person. Im not considering the look of the protagonist, cause i or anybody is sure who it actually will be...maybe the older guy, but who knows.

Vegetarian Piranha
Well i guess from the looks of it, Italian it seems to be and i'm quite happy about it. Don't know if everybody thinks that way but the voice does sound a lot like an american-italian person. Im not considering the look of the protagonist, cause i or anybody is sure who it actually will be...maybe the older guy, but who knows.

same reason why i chose italian.. plus im italian and i wouldnt mind it.

my surname has also featured in some mafia games too.

I want a protag which has a completely and bold new background.

Not something that we had before.

Johnny Playert

I'd like to see a caucasian, slightly older professional criminal... a la De Niro's character in Heat. And V certainly seems to be going in that direction smile.gif

Oh, before anyone starts bashing, DE NIRO'S ITALIAN BADABING BADABOOM his character in Heat wasn't.

Latino, African-American and Asian would be the best choice. we just had an Eastern European in IV, an Italian would be silly because there is hardly any mafia presence in LA and further more the West coast, Asian would be good because there are asian street gangs and Triads in Los Santos and in San Fierro. Latin would by far be the best though.

EDIT: I have just had an Idea. Even though the mafia will not feature much in this game I don't think and also hope it's that way as well because of IV, But I think the protagonist might just possibly be an Italian-American. He said he wanted to move away, get out of that "Line of work" and that's a term that you hear a lot in mafia movies. Maybe he used to be a mobster but then wanted to get away from the mafia hence came to SA where there is not much mafia. Also the voice definitely didn't sound African-American to me anyway.

Maybe he was a rat, and was put into witness protection program and transferred to San Andreas (they always move them to the west coast). However another theory of mine is that if you have seen Goodfellas, Henry Hill the main protagonist become's a rat and when is asked where he would prefer to go he says "Somewhere warm, just not any place cold" or along those lines.

I'm still hoping Latino but that was just a theory of mine.

Edited by Sanjeem

actually now that i think about it:

III: Caucasian?

VC: Caucasian

SA: African-American

LCS: Itialian

VCS: African-American

IV: European

L&D: Caucasian

BGT: Dominican

so my conclusion is that......idk who shoud be the new protag

CubA_iLL_BrothA
I'd like to see a caucasian, slightly older professional criminal... a la De Niro's character in Heat. And V certainly seems to be going in that direction smile.gif

Oh, before anyone starts bashing, DE NIRO'S ITALIAN BADABING BADABOOM his character in Heat wasn't.

We don't even have info of the damn game, you don't know which direction the game is leading to. lol.gif