Problem installing RGSC

ItsAllAboutGTA

ItsAllAboutGTA

Im updating my GTA IV into 1.0.7.0 and its work perfectly,but them i wanted to play GTA IV Social Club,and that needs to Download and Install the RGSC Full Install.then i have downloaded,but when i try to run the setup.exe,i can't install the RGSC:

user posted image

Anyone can help ?

SP = Service pack, but they're is only one SP for Windows 7 so far so don't worry about it. As for your problem try right clicking on the exe and running it in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode.

ItsAllAboutGTA
SP = Service pack, but they're is only one SP for Windows 7 so far so don't worry about it. As for your problem try right clicking on the exe and running it in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode.

It doesn't works on Window XP SP2,then i'll try to Windows XP SP3..and it works,anyway,Thanks! biggrin.gif

ItsAllAboutGTA

I have succesfully install the RGSC,but now i can't log in to the Social Club,it said that,Wrong Password:

user posted image

Any ideas ?

Sorry for the bump but if you just wanna play normally click play offline if you wanna have online multiplayer and other stuff you will have to change your password on the RGSC website.