Zoo in GTA V

nkjellman

Do you guys think there will be a zoo in GTA V? It sounds alittle silly, but in GTA IV there was a Weazle News story about an animal that escaped onto the Los Santos free way.

gsbadreligion

epic, i hope so i mean shooting up a zoo that would be insane. maybe you could even steal a animal tranquilizer gun and go in the cages with the animals. btw how did you remember that news story?

HAHHAHHAHAH

No seriously, go play Zoo Tycoon or Sim crap.

Because this is GTA and GTA is not for little kids.

HA really? I guess GTA IV was a kid's game because it had an ammusement park in it..hmm ok dumb ass

HAHHAHHAHAH

HA really? I guess GTA IV was a kid's game because it had an ammusement park in it..hmm ok dumb ass

VCS too. You could ride the ferris wheel for hours.

But realy, I think the zoo would be silly for a GTA game, but I'm asking because I heard about the animal escaping on Weazle News. But in this San Andreas map they may have the Gloryhole theam park.

StickyWickett

Would love it, will certainly add to the realism factor. Maybe we could open all the enclosures and watch the animals maul everyone in the zoo.

the animal escaping on Weazle News.

I think it would be funny if they just had one animal running around somewhere. Just one. And we have to find it like big foot.

HAHHAHHAHAH

And how old are you? Your reply makes you look 15.

It would be a neat little addition. Hardly a game changer, but a mission in a zoo would be something never seen before, and it could be quite fun to do if I'm being honest. So, why not?

TheGreene2010
This forum has been a zoo for the last 2 weeks haha.. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah tell me about it. It will be this way till we get some hard facts down from R* themselves.

Hope they will make a zoo, with many kind of animals there. But is it possible to kill them ? If not, maybe they put a high cage and close their top (if they don't cover the top, we could kill them with an attack helicopter tounge.gif)

I think rockstar will put a zoo in but no animals will be inside and they will say it's closed

yea, I can see this happening too

actually, this would be the perfect opportunity to mock this story

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/211365/45...wner-found-dead

which was a pretty big story here in the US

Edited by GEEZYJ
user posted image

Vegetarian Piranha

wouldnt bother me if there is a zoo or not but you can defs count on there being no guns allowed...... i would lol if i seen a monkey smoking but then PETA will have a cry that a virtual monkey will die on lung cancer.

wouldnt bother me if there is a zoo or not but you can defs count on there being no guns allowed...... i would lol if i seen a monkey smoking but then PETA will have a cry that a virtual monkey will die on lung cancer.

If there is some kind of zoo etc, they will probably withdraw the guns before entering. (Similar to the airports on VC).

Imagine the ability to capture an animal, for instance, a bear....... from the mountains... and set it free in the middle of downtown.... sit back and watch the drama unfold smile.gif

I hope to see a zoo in the game WITH animals and WITH the ability to bring guns. It would be cool to see a mission like the scene from eraser, a shootout in a zoo with gators and sh*t.

I'd be really really pissed if they had an empty zoo. I thought the amusement park from IV was a COMPLETE waste of space. Tons of rides and minigolf with absolutely no function. I want sh*t to do. If I wanted to just look at rides, I'd go on the f*cking internet.

A shoot out at a zoo like in one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's movies biggrin.gif

Shoot the glass out at the crocodile/alligator enclosure and eat up all the baddies hehe

grope_4_that_date

Zoos and (mountable) horses need to be in the game. There's so many possibilities.