since we have animals in gta 5

gsbadreligion

gsbadreligion

since we now are going to have animals in gta im wondering if they are going to be just pets or if you could make money dog fighting, buy and race horses, use dogs for protection, be attacked by wild animals(bears, coyotes, foxes, wolves,etc.), be able to kill them, steal them, etc.

CJfromGroveST

since we now are going to have animals in gta im wondering if they are going to be just pets or if you could make money dog fighting, buy and race horses, use dogs for protection, be attacked by wild animals(bears, coyotes, foxes, wolves,etc.), be able to kill them, steal them, etc.

It's not confirmed that it will be animals in GTA V, but my feelings says it will.

oh god, don't bring up animals on this forum. somehow on this forum animals equate to human children and a retarded debate ensues

EncryptedReality

I think animals might only show up briefly as they did in old SA (parrot) and Mafia 2 (dogs , cats).

oh god, don't bring up animals on this forum. somehow on this forum animals equate to human children and a retarded debate ensues

icon14.gif

gsbadreligion

you can clearly see a dog between the two people at the very start of the trailer with the beach scene, look at ign's trailer breakdown it shows everything we missed(helped me for sure even though it is 12 minutes)

you can clearly see a dog between the two people at the very start of the trailer with the beach scene, look at ign's trailer breakdown it shows everything we missed(helped me for sure even though it is 12 minutes)

Pretty sure there was a dog shown in one of the GTA: San Andreas trailers back in the day and there obviously weren't animals in that game. Don't hold me to that if Im wrong.

As much as Rockstar likes to step on the toes of the media, there probably won't be dog fighting, or fighting between any normal house hold pets. Hopefully we'll see a decent selection of animals that roam the hills, mountain areas and deserts (if there is any), not expecting a variety of animals like RDR but a few would be cool.

Just because there is a dog in the start of the trailer doesn't mean it will be in the full game. Also it could be from a cut scene.

Edited by Blasterm

As much as Rockstar likes to step on the toes of the media, there probably won't be dog fighting, or fighting between any normal house hold pets. Hopefully we'll see a decent selection of animals that roam the hills, mountain areas and deserts (if there is any), not expecting a variety of animals like RDR but a few would be cool.

There was chicken fighting in Scarface the game. tounge.gif