1080p

wildstyle91

How do you get the game to run at 1920x1080 on the Steam version? III and VC both support it so why not SA? Do I need v1.01 or something to get it to work?

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

RESOLUTIONS:

Resolution, can’t set 1600x900

Can’t change the resolution?

Resolution Problem Screen Resolution, how to make it bigger?

Resolution

Cant change the resolution

16:10 widescreen resolution not just 16:9

Setting 1360x768 resolution

Can’t change resolution

Resolution Issues can’t get high resolution

Highest resolution to SA PC

RESOLUTION SETTINGS

Which version of the game do you have? If it’s V1, you might need to apply the V1.01 patch before you can use higher resolutions.

Up-grading to V1.01 will affect the ability to Mod the game.

I really don't see the need for high resolutions. The game has crude graphics by comparison to current games and the higher settings can't improve them. The wheels for example will still be a series of straight lines somewhat approaching a circle.

Edited by lil weasel

I have the Steam version and disk version but I think it is 2.0. Do I need 1.01 to use the 1080p?

I want 1080p because that is my native screen resolution and don't care about the quality, that is how Vice City was and it looked fine.

EDIT: I downgraded the 2.0 to 1.0 which lets me use the 40fps mod and I downloaded some files that lets you select 1080p. This is the link: http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=54944.0.

biggrin.gif

What I don't understand is why the other GTAs had 1080p and San Andreas not? Why was it missing it?

Edited by wildstyle91