SEAT Cordoba for parts.

FlavouredMilk

FlavouredMilk

I have a 1994 SEAT Cordoba which I desperately need to rid of.

If anyone's interested in parts from it, you're welcome to them at reasonable price. I frankly don't care, aslong as you're not offering me a dollar. Money's money.

The whole car SHOULD be there, emphasis on the should because it's at a relatives place and they shouldn't have, but may have touched it.

I'll be bringing it here to my house though if anyone shows interest.

So, anyone out there need parts from a SEAT Cordoba? Which if you're unaware I'll add, uses the running gear from a VW Golf and shares body parts with the Polo.

Just PM me or reply here.

leik oh em jeez!

Shipping would kill any chance of me buying anything even if I were interested, but surely you would attract more attention with a few pictures.

FlavouredMilk

Yeah, it's a shame it's mostly limited to Aus. I wasn't expecting many if any hits. But, I thought it might be worth a shot here.

I guess I'll have to get pictures once I go check on it. I never bothered to take any of it.

But it was off-the-road and into-the-paddock to rest. So hopefully they haven't discarded of it or something ridiculous. I mean, I do have the rights to it.

But yeah, I'll call up and find out. I just hope someone out there is looking for parts or even a donor car so I can get rid of it. It's doing nothing for me.