transport

richgame19

nothing has been shown if there is going to be any trains or buses yet and it would be good to bring the trains back.

who else wants the trains in it ?

Los Santos Pedestrian
Possibly the most useless feature in any GTA game.

But pretending that I was a train robber when I was a kid was pretty fun.

I guess not anymore, though.

If they're back they should be able to derail easier instead of plowing anything in its path.

Possibly the most useless feature in any GTA game.

But pretending that I was a train robber when I was a kid was pretty fun.

I guess not anymore, though.

If they're back they should be able to derail easier instead of plowing anything in its path.

Agreed. Make it fun as sh*t, and interactive as possible. Otherwise, it's just the same formulaic crap like the rest of the GTA's

Buses

Taxis

Trains

Planes

Would be kinda amusing if you could pick up hitchhikers on the side of the freeway, they could pay you or you could kill and rob them.

possibly trains, maybe subways, but there is planes and most likely helicopters. Hopefully we see the jetpack return too.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I want a military base with some secret prototype, well I can always dream, but should be the usual... maybe horses, rollerblades, skate, hovercraft, a helicopter with a huge magnet to steal cars, air ballon, hang gliding ...

But should be cars, boats, planes, helicopters, BMX and Mountain bicycle, train, scooters, motos, parachute ...

I want a military base with some secret prototype, well I can always dream, but should be the usual... maybe horses, rollerblades, skate, hovercraft, a helicopter with a hug magnet to steal cars...

Cars, boats, planes, helicopters, BMX and Mountain bicycle, train, scooters, motos ...

Yes and an amphibious car please.

Buses

Taxis

Trains

Planes

Would be kinda amusing if you could pick up hitchhikers on the side of the freeway, they could pay you or you could kill and rob them.

Wasn't that supposed to be a feature in the PS2 San Andreas, but later on got removed?

Hopefully Limos will be another form of transportation if we make it real big in the game. Rollin up to a Cluckin Bell in a Limo.

caprisig.jpg