Unseen Characters from IV

The Nefarious

The Nefarious

So I was thinking, what if we got to see some of the unseen characters from IV in V? Do you think it's possible since we didn't get to see them in IV?

What actually sparked my interest in this question was this guy:

user posted image

His name is Alfonso Vasquez, he appears on the TV show "I'm Rich" on the in-game television and also has a profile on the LCPD database. You can check out his profile here. Judging by this profile I think he would fit in perfectly in Los Santos, being a super rich cocaine baron with control over several Mexican Cartels and all.

So I'm just wondering do you think he or any other unseen characters (who Rockstar took the time to make full LCPD database profiles for) will appear in V?

If this question is too limited feel free to talk about other characters such as Packie etc. who you think will make an appearence. No III Era characters though please.

Maybe?

Or maybe just let's have a completely new game, shall we?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

The Nefarious

Maybe?

Hell naw! There has to be some crossovers at least.

Could be an option, you'll never no wink.gif

You mean, "You never know." Cuz we will know when V comes out...

Good theory man.

tony mctony! he'd be a great comedic character. los santos 5 fOOt playboy.

im rich.

Edited by seVensantos

This thread is a very good shout. It would be just like R* to include very subtle cross overs, that only the die hard fans will pick up on - sort of "I noticed that!" moments. Some of the Vinewood actors mentioned might definitely feature - or some of the poker players from TV?

Maybe some characters from the police database will appear, as a retroactive foreshadowing.

Problemses?

Finn 7 five 11
Maybe?

Hell naw! There has to be some crossovers at least.

Not if it is a new era, if I remember correctly for some reason you dont believe in the eras.

tony mctony! he'd be a great comedic character. los santos 5 fOOt playboy.

im rich.

Yeah he is my favourite GTA celeb. If he isn't going to be in the game I would like to see him on TV again.

I dont understand all these people who got EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to previous characters.

I could give a flying f*ck about CJ, Claude or whoever.

All new characters in GTA:V please, no old ones, everything new, thank you.

I dont understand all these people who got EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to previous characters.

I could give a flying f*ck about CJ, Claude or whoever.

You have no heart I feel sad.gif for you.

StickyWickett

I couldn't give a flying f*ck about CJ, Claude or whoever.

Fixed that for you icon14.gif

I imagine there will likely be crossovers, at least from ingame celebrities. Maybe a few minor characters, as well. Obviously, we're not going to see something like Claude in SA in V.

See, this is what I don't get about people here...

Large numbers seem to be obsessed with the era.

Sure, it's been established that IV is a 'new era' and that none of the old characters would be returning (although the DJ Lazlow arguably did for one, surely he shouldn't have been in four if it was completely new).

What seems most obvious to me is that this is a moot argument, if people at R* WANT to include these characters, they will. I personally would throw a couple in, just to watch as some of the people who have posted here explode into rage and confusion, with caps phrases like 'THEY SAID IT WAS A NEW ERA! GARRGH!'.

As to whether or not characters come back, I can pretty much guarantee that there are going to be slight references to the old games (I believe Love Fist was referenced in IV too, so it evidently wasn't an all new canon). These references, however, small, are what make the GTA brand recognizable and therefore to scrap EVERY reference would be a bad move on the part of the production team.

Now, if the question was 'do you think CJ will be back with the rest of the gang?', my answer would be almost 97% no. It's not impossible but as this is a reimagined city, I think they'd want to be original. However, when people are guessing which characters will be back etc, CJ is a safer guess than just making up names at random.

If I had to guess at one character returning, I'd guess Lazlow, as he's been virtually the only character in every game since III (am I wrong?).

Apart from that, how about President Elect John Hunter (as the Republican candidate for the Presidency) or any other number of small references. That rich Chloe person who the Ricky Gervais character in four included in his material? Guess she isn't exactly unseen, but still...

The Nefarious

It would be kinda cool if we got to see her ha.

I Would Like To See

Little Jacob >> from < Gta IV

"Unseen characters" - Jacob was one of the main NPCs in IV

My money's on James Pedeaston returning.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg