Do You Own a Coat?

MostOfAll

Do you own a coat? If so, talk about it. Please post a picture of it if possible.

I would have made a poll, but there isn't an option to make a poll in this forum.

everyone owns a coat unless you live in hawaii and sh*t.

Edited by Gtaman_92

Punk-in-Drublic

Yeah i've got a long black coat that I wear to work, I have a green bomber jacket and a sh*t load of hoodies.

You need a coat around here (upstate New York) this time of year.

I own a black overcoat from Kenneth Cole, it is stylish, practical and warm, it is the perfect coat for most occasions. I wouldn't necessarily call it a "designer" coat, but it definitely isn't something I would want to get dirty.

Well seeing as I live on the gulf coast. No.

The most I have ever worn on a "cold" day was a light jacket. I come from a place that at least snowed so when I came down here it was nothing. I've been in a T-shirt and shorts while everyone around me is in big ass coats. It's quite ridiculous actually.

el1e0jer0qpyjd2fg.jpg

Yes, I own a coat... Well, not really. It's a jacket, but "jacket" and "coat" are both the same things to me.

It's a Barbour quilted jacket which cost me a fair bit of money.

Edited by Menaced

If so, talk about it.

Alright.

My coat is very special, and I love it dearly. It keeps me warm when it's cold outside and it shelters me from rain when I forget the umbrella. My coat is black, and it's medium size. I call it Harold and it is my best friend. Other coats are jealous when I pick Harold. They talk behind it's back, in the closet. Harold is sensitive, and that makes me sad. But it's a happy coat because it's my favorite.

sh*tty topic by the way.

Tsar_Smirnoff

Yes, and tomorrow morning looks like the first time this year I'm going to have to wear it.....27ºF. I have a nice red/grey L.L. Bean jacket and another goose-down knee length coat I got at a local store super cheap. It's a Swedish military coat, and it's super warm....I usually save it for the coldest days of the year.

28a3ogg.jpg

Narcis_speed6
I would have made a poll, but there isn't an option to make a poll in this forum.

Actually there is, take the coat off your face.

I don't actually. I can't stand wearing them since they just feel like such a burden; I'd rather be wet and/or cold.

Yes I do. It's a thick winter coat. Here's a picture of it.

user posted image

I like wearing a coat. It looks elegant in my oppinion.

o6ifrl.png
Dreaming of California, where the sun never sets.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

I can see you thought long and hard about this topic.

And I do not own a "coat" as hoodies are more comfortable.

It boggles my mind that there are places in the developed world where people don't own coats.

I f*cking love my winter coat; a nice thick, thigh length duffel coat with a furred collar. Dapper as f*ck. Warm as hell. It's got a nice weight to it as well, I'm not sure why that's a good thing but it's definitely a positive in my book. I've also got a really chavvy Berghaus for when the weather hits the metaphorical fan, as it has done a couple of times these past few winters.

You people who substitute hoodies for coats are mental. I love hoodies but they can't stand in for a proper coat.

user posted image

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

I live in Houston where it is rarely very cold. Our winter comes fast, is extremely windy, then is gone before you get used to it. I would like to live somewhere with more varied seasons and more cold weather. I love wearing long sleeves and coats and have quite a few. I just can't take advantage of them.

usZpdN9.png

I would like to live somewhere with more varied seasons and more cold weather. I love wearing long sleeves and coats and have quite a few. I just can't take advantage of them.

Pick up the phone, James - Canada is calling.

Will you accept the charges?

clEsyRO.gif