[SNP] Vigilante

Henc.

Missions: vigilante

Link: http://gtasnp.com/28199

Notes: Hey. This time I need help with vigilante mission :p tried it so many times and never reached over lvl 6. I have about 4900 bullets in smg (if it's not enough, you can buy more) and also police bike parked in garage, so good luck :)

For: Henc.

Missions: Vigilante

Helper: Metzger

Link: http://gtasnp.com/28205

Notes:

a) Your game was saved at Ganton.

b) Your body armor's durability was increased from 100% to 150%.

c) I have replaced your Tec 9 with SMG, so I could pass Vigilante a little easier. I hope you are not upset for that.

d) Speaking about SMG, your skill from that weapon was significantly increased during Vigilante. It's almost at Hitman level.

e) Your motorbike skill was also increased.

c) I have replaced your Tec 9 with SMG, so I could pass Vigilante a little easier. I hope you are not upset for that.

Whatever you had to do xd Thank you :)

E: armor is still 100% :O

Edited by Henc.

E: armor is still 100% wow.gif

Although your armor bar has not increased in your HUD like a health bar, I assure you that your armor is tougher now.

If you still have some doubts, then do a little test:

a) Load your save where Vigilante was not completed, approach to a vehicle's gas tank as close as you can and shoot at it.

b) Now load your save where Vigilante is completed and do the same thing as above.

You will notice a diffrence in armor's durability.

Although your armor bar has not increased in your HUD like a health bar, I assure you that your armor is tougher now.

If you still have some doubts, then do a little test:

a) Load your save where Vigilante was not completed, approach to a vehicle's gas tank as close as you can and shoot at it.

b) Now load your save where Vigilante is completed and do the same thing as above.

You will notice a diffrence in armor's durability.

Okay good then :)

But why it didn't increase in HUD?

Okay good then smile.gif

But why it didn't increase in HUD?

I don't know. You should ask people who created this game about that.

Note if you check the UP/Down loading page you will see the Stat for Body Armour in the bottom left cornor.

Also many Players have never seen the Clickable in that corner that further opens the page for other completed mission/purchase info.