what game will you play till gta 5 comes out

ps3rock123

Prepare to get flamed for liking Saints Row. Alot of people here don't take too kindly to that game. tounge.gif

But I will too be playing SR3... it just seems fun in it's own right. I will also be playing the sh*t out of Skyrim, when Christmas comes at least. I think these 2 games alone will keep me tied over for awhile. Especially Skyrim.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

i don't see why people hate it so much it's not a bad game the 2nd one was pretty fun but will this get locked cause im talking about a differnt game

GTA IV. When i finnish with this, i'll play again the III from the beggining. And when i need something else, The Sims 3.

GTA IV. When i finnish with this, i'll play again the III from the beggining. And when i need something else, The Sims 3.

Finaly, a fellow sims fan on this forum! smile.gif

I'll finish my 19th playthrough of IV, then continue on Skyrim until I am the personified version of Gollum from Lord of the rings. Stop for a while. Continue. Play SR3, then the MGS HD Collection chronologically 100% through. That should definitely hold me over until. If not, I'll repeat the cycle.

Prepare to get flamed for liking Saints Row. Alot of people here don't take too kindly to that game. tounge.gif

But I will too be playing SR3... it just seems fun in it's own right. I will also be playing the sh*t out of Skyrim, when Christmas comes at least. I think these 2 games alone will keep me tied over for awhile. Especially Skyrim.

i love saints row. Got a problem? its a great game series, and yes, i preordered SR3. Also im still hoping for the sims 4 or the urbz 2 or maybe fallout 4.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Max Payne 3 will ease the wait quite a bit, but that's not going to be released for quite awhile. confused.gif

I guess I'll just have to continue playing BF3 and GTA IV until then.

i love saints row. Got a problem? its a great game series, and yes, i preordered SR3. Also im still hoping for the sims 4 or the urbz 2 or maybe fallout 4.

No problem friendo! Glad to see you're part of the 1% on this site though!

tounge.gif

user posted image

tounge.gif

good. If you have a ps3 add me and we can play when i get my copy. ccrogers15.

Have fun fellow saint. lol.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Before this GTA hype happened I was looking forward to playing Mass Effect 3. So I still have some more months to wait before I can get my hands on that. I been playing VC and SA together.

Finaly, a fellow sims fan on this forum! smile.gif

biggrin.gif I started to play TS in the same period with GTA. smile.gif I love it too (ok, not like GTA tounge.gif but still one of my favorite series inlove.gif )

I already got saints row the third pre ordered and skipping school for 2-3 days to play it ( i have to anyways since i have the flu)

San Andreas

The Ballad of Gay Tony

WWE '12

Saints Row: The Third

Skyrim

The Sims 3

Oh a wrestling fan cool. I completely forgotten about WWE 12 because of GTA V lol. I don't have the money to pre-order and get The Rock but I be getting it soon.

Harwood Butch3r

Just got Arkham City today, so I'll play that until I get sick of it. Then Assassin's Creed: Revelations. After that? I'm not sure.

- SR3 unril I get bored with it (which propably takes a day like with the 2).

- MINECRAFT!! biggrin.gif

- Spider Solitaire

- Myself

- Assassins Creed Brotherhood

- Assassins Creed Revelations

- What ever I feel like...

OrangesofDeath
San Andreas

The Ballad of Gay Tony

WWE '12

Skyrim

The Sims 3

Oh a wrestling fan cool. I completely forgotten about WWE 12 because of GTA V lol. I don't have the money to pre-order and get The Rock but I be getting it soon.

I think Brock Lesnar should be a pre-order instead. Rock should automatically be included since he's apart of the WWE programming this year. But whatever. I had to pre-order for The Rock. So many matches I can make with this year's roster.

Well,I've pre ordered Saints row 3,although I love GTA way more and I've known it longer.I just love all the games that involve stealing cars and shooting.Many people don't like Saints Row 3 and all that which is fine,but there trying to judge GTA V over Saints row 3. When we have only seen a trailer for GTA V. But Saints Row 3 will keep me busy for months I'd say. I get bored every now and then with Saints Row 2 which is why I need something else to play,but I like all the customization and the awesome button for Saints Row 3 which is why I cant wait to play it..

tounge.gif

good. If you have a ps3 add me and we can play when i get my copy. ccrogers15.

Have fun fellow saint. lol.gif

I'll add you later on tonight! icon14.gif

user posted image

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

Since i sold all my good games and the newer ps3 on my vacation for extra party money, i am stuck to playing killzone 2 online until gtaV on my over heating first version ps3. devil.gif I think that by the time it is released, i will be cured by the gta doctors. rampage_ani.gif

San Andreas

The Ballad of Gay Tony

WWE '12

Skyrim

The Sims 3

I think Brock Lesnar should be a pre-order instead. Rock should automatically be included since he's apart of the WWE programming this year. But whatever. I had to pre-order for The Rock. So many matches I can make with this year's roster.

Yeah I agree but 12 in itself is looking really good. This years Universe mode looks like it has improved. Would have made a summrslam rematch between Rock and Brock.

Battlefield 3 (Die COD fanboys!)

Saints Row 3 (f*ckin LOVE SR!)

Dead Island

Fallout: New Vegas

Left 4 Dead 2

user posted image

Vegetarian Piranha

might try skyrim... or get a game every week or 2 and return with full money back. biggrin.gif