Claude action figure looks older

œaœa

I noticed from the pictures he looks to be about 40. It GTA 3 i guess he was 27-30. Could they have maybe done some "10 years of age" thing on him?

I got the figure. I didn't take it out of the box but I did look at it. Yeah he looks to be in his 30s in my opinion. Maybe late 20s.

I guess the upscaling of the outdated character model unintentionally makes him look older than the Claude we all know and love.

he in the figure looks like hes early 20`s. He looked old in gta 3. he looks what he would look like in a gta 3 remake. But remember him in SA he was over 20. he was like 25 or so. Think about that. 9 years later when hes in LC he would be in his 30`s. People start aging at 30 and over.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Who the hell cares about his age

+10. Claude is Claude, older or not.

Claude has to be the same age as Cj or a little older or younger... S.A was in 1992 and 3 was in 2001 ( 9 year differents)

Claude could have been 24 or something (early 20's) in S.A, then in GTA 3 he could have been in his early 30's... something like that

In GTA III he seems to be 27 years old, and his dolls seems like 35 years old! But he looks HOT anyway!! inlove.gifinlove.gif

In GTA III he seems to be 27 years old, and his dolls seems like 35 years old! But he looks HOT anyway!! inlove.gifinlove.gif

You would think Claude is hot at age 70 cidamelo ahahaha

sibs44 probably yes! A king never loses his majesty tounge2.giftounge2.gif