GTA V characters

flnyla

this is kinda old but i think some of them characters are true

I think posting "leaked" info here should work like the Mafia.

you vouch for the info you're posting

meaning, if its proven fake even by the slightest amount of detail, the poster should be permabanned.

meaning, if its proven fake even by the slightest amount of detail, the poster should be permabanned.

i agree. That should be a new policy to get rid of spammers.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So you're saying that if someone who's been a long time member on the GTA Forums, has made some pretty good speculations when it comes to previous games, should get permabanned if they're wrong? How fair is that? It's really stupid if you ask me. But seriously, OLD NEWS!

I think people are missing the point here, yes, it's old news, but now we have a video, we have seen some characters, and we have a potential list of character names. Now set about deciphering who - if any - are people from the trailer.

So you're saying that if someone who's been a long time member on the GTA Forums, has made some pretty good speculations when it comes to previous games, should get permabanned if they're wrong? How fair is that? It's really stupid if you ask me. But seriously, OLD NEWS!

not like that. If they are spamming by posting the same crap over and over.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not really, speculation basically deals with bouncing around the information that you already got and trying to (logically) make a assumption out of it. This is pretty ok in my opinion and its a great way to talk about the game, the trailers or even remember some stuff about past games.

The problem is that half of the posts around here lately are "LEAKED INFORMATION ABOUT PROJECT SUKMYDIK WE ALL KNOW ITS GTA5!" or "HERE, GTA5 4CHAN LEAK".

It's not speculation. It's more like made up information being disseminated.