GTA V Leaked

ryanhunter_rfc

I don't understand how it's possible for half of all the posts in the last few days to be of the exact same thing but it happened.

dont fall for it guys..

its fake

inb4 the delete this.

i would think that the map is fo real.. but the rest... i dont know..

but mods.. cant we have a "maybe these are fake" leak-thread or something so people can put their stuff there and not get mad when the topic is deleted?

this actually could be legit!? wow.gif

I just read a few things... But I think it's just some dumbass making up sh*t, trying to get attention.

I don't f*cking understand why they keep deleting threads that have this leak. Once something is on the internet, it's always there. Good job admins but that's the way it works, you can't really hide anything.

I don't f*cking understand why they keep deleting threads that have this leak. Once something is on the internet, it's always there. Good job admins but that's the way it works, you can't really hide anything.

they probably WANT us to believe that they are hiding something ? idk

I just read a few things... But I think it's just some dumbass making up sh*t, trying to get attention.

lol dude.. hes has posted this sh*t right here in alot of topics.... hes not promiting himself .. just answering 'questions' about the game an noone noticed it... LOL.. what u see is everything compiled.. of about 70 posts.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Lol wow, they claim that the person who made the topic's name is "OpenSurvivor."

For one, he didn't make a topic (as far as I know), and two, his name is "OnlySurvivor."

Well if you hate topics that are locked or deleted. I think you are going to hate what is going to happen to this one.

Oh, and the leak you are talking about came from a user that started posting the day after the trailer was released. It screams TROLL!!!!

Funny how this beta tester didn't post leaks before that huh?.

This is 100% false.

C'mon guys. I say it again. Every leak you hear before Rockstars official announcement is absolutely garbage.

Something worth mentioning is that beta testers are hardly exposed to this much information, they tend to tasked with one portion of the game, one mission, etc.

"OnlySurvivor" knows way too much for being a beta tester.

For you guys wondering where this is coming from, it's actually from right here on GTAForums.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=638773

That's the guy that's been posting all this

Oh wait, that was said right there in the article, lol.

yeah hes been posting bullsh*t for a while now, the bullsh*t has progressively been getting more and more ridiculous.

Is this even true that there will be 5 contries in the game

Really!? Or do you just try to get attention (don´t be angry, but it could be)?

Edit: Oh, sorry. I read "It is even true..." and not "Is this even true..."

Sry :-)

Edited by Robert1997

No

@Laufas: that point was brought up in the Reddit thread, so he changed his story; apparently now he's a janitor with hacking skills.

BoringAdultWithAFatGirlfriend
This is really, really old. If you read the article, it's actually sourcing THIS forum...

yea, that made me laugh.

yeah, the only thing i concentrated on was the map.. but i feel that r* would be smarter than to name a area "las palmas" / "the palms" its just.. not like them..

and, locking and deleting threads may feel like a good thing but it will cause more hype when people repost old fake news.

just make a topic for things you think are fake or something and make it sticky. i think that would be MORE effective

BS icon13.gif

Trevor

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, white men will screw anything !!!