Homeless?

handsomej

When looking at the trailer i notice one thing that was recurring, there one tons of homeless people! There were people living under the bridge, people were holding up sings and there were people carrying bags mostly everywhere! maybe were going to be homeless during this game or have to help someone out.....leave your thoughts smile.gif

It's merely mirroring real life, a lot of homeless people is a reality, but I'm sure as in IV there will be homeless people in the storyline, especially if the diamond sub-plot is continued.

Yes, because the game is set in present day and it basically mocks the whole global financial crisis ordeal. Like Rockstar said in the official announcement, "...(it) focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar...", meaning there's gonna be a lot of homeless people and a lot of rich people, like in real life.

LA has tons of homeless people. San Andreas had a lot of homeless people also. I doubt it will have too much importance to the story, but it could be relevant to some missions.

Hydro_PlayboyX

you wont be homeless for sure........in trailer, guy says ...so I bought a big house.....

and you actually see it in trailer @ 0:30

No duude, that just showed the social divide between the poor and the rich in LS (( LA )) and as the game is LARGELY focusing on the money and financial crisis, this kind of just makes the point, one city that is so divided that it feels like two different worlds.

No duude, that just showed the social divide between the poor and the rich in LS (( LA )) and as the game is LARGELY focusing on the money and financial crisis, this kind of just makes the point, one city that is so divided that it feels like two different worlds.

This is why I love when they make present day GTA's. There is so much interesting things going on right now in America and the world.

user posted image

the option to sleep rough would be great on GTA, instead of traveling to my safe house, i could save / sleep at a park bench or a hobo camp.

There are tons of homeless people irl in Los Angeles. Same goes for New York, Chicago, Detroit, and a lot of other American cities.

would be a good way to start the story.. showing your fall from a good life into poverty and becoming homeless. and then regaining cash and getting a rep on the streets.

I think some of the homeless people are past gang members because the old gangs all quit years ago and now their leaders are successful and rich. The gang members who are less important got left and have to beg. The guy in the white shirt at 00:36 looks like he was in the Ballas gang previously.

the option to sleep rough would be great on GTA, instead of traveling to my safe house, i could save / sleep at a park bench or a hobo camp.

Or they could allow you to save at a motel for a small fee. It could be a hotel chain where all their hotels look identical, so they could just re-use the same building.

Or they could allow you to save at a motel for a small fee. It could be a hotel chain where all their hotels look identical, so they could just re-use the same building.

yes, And this! hotels and motels are a great idea.