Hidden Packages/Pigeons

handsomej

I hope they don't add any at all. f*cking hate those things.

I'm with you on this.

You DON'T have to collect those f*cking things if you don't like 'em wink.gif

icon14.gif Its not like you are forced to shoot the pigeons or search for clams in the ocean.

I just got around to doing the birds in GTA4, it's the only thing holding me back from 100%. I'm at 60 and it's so f*cking annoying, especially knowing there's not even a good reward at the end.

Something small yet LA themed eh?

How about shooting empty bottles? It's fun, it might scare a couple people, and since you can have at least one gun with a silencer on it you would probably be able to avoid the police presence unless it was obvious or something. But I would only put 100 in the game, 200 is way too f*cking many.

I just wished they would add some extra for it. Like for every 5 thingys collected you unlock an artwork or behind the scene material.

BTW, Mafia 2 playboy pictures were just creepy, really. It was very unsettling to see those ladies and imagine that half are dead and the other half look like my grandma.

I'm with you on this.

icon14.gif Its not like you are forced to shoot the pigeons or search for clams in the ocean.

I know. Exploring the maps in GTA games is its own reward, if you happen upon a collectible then what's the problem. I think there should be a reward for every 10 you collect but nothing too essential, maybe a bonus song on your radio or portable Fruit © iPod player.

Collect 100 Cigarette Butts

Collect 50 Used Tampons

Collect 50 Used Condoms

Take 100 Unique Pictures of Cars (or is this more of an achievement...)

Kill 100 Rabies Infested Dogs

Well, I got nothing else.

briefcases filled with money...

I don't hate this idea at all. It would give incentive to looking for these other than having to collect all of them to get something. Each briefcase could contain a different amount of money ranging from $20 to $500 dollars and the last one can contain $1,000,000 or something like that.

I'm with you on this.

For 100% completion... you were KINDA forced to.

I'm with you on this.

At least you get can find strategy maps that tell you exactly where they are though...

I'm with you on this.

At least you get can find strategy maps that tell you exactly where they are though...

Very true.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed collecting things in San Andreas (clams, photos, horseshoes, etc). But that's when I was 15. I've grown extremely impatient since then. If they cut the numbers down to 25, or find an interesting or innovative way to implement it, then I'd be all for it.

But if they decide to an unimaginative route and include a collection feature just for the sake of including one, then that's just a pain in the ass.

I'm with you on this.

You could find out their locations using the in-game internet & going to www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com.

There are 100 golden film reels to collect around Vinewood. You also have to collect the letters S-K-A-T-E to impress Rodney Mullen, grind over all the gaps in South Central and collect 83 flashing items before you can sleep. Once you've gotten at least 5 quest points you can unlock the second level, Moon City.

Picture a pink golfball in your mind.

There are 100 golden film reels to collect around Vinewood. You also have to collect the letters S-K-A-T-E to impress Rodney Mullen, grind over all the gaps in South Central and collect 83 flashing items before you can sleep. Once you've gotten at least 5 quest points you can unlock the second level, Moon City.

Obvious troll is obvious. I have no proof to back this up, but from what I've played, Rockstar doesn't usually take ideas from other developers. As for the skating idea, why would a 53 year old have the need to skateboard for?!

Obvious troll is obvious. I have no proof to back this up, but from what I've played, Rockstar doesn't usually take ideas from other developers. As for the skating idea, why would a 53 year old have the need to skateboard for?!

You get the board from Bam Margera, after you help him defend his skate shop from the big fat pig cops. It's wicked gnarly.

Picture a pink golfball in your mind.

They probably will have a some form of "hidden package" as always. I thought it was a little excessive in IV. 200 pigeons was too many and you have to shoot them so it also risks a wanted level.

i cant actually comprehend the bullsh*tness