Hidden Packages/Pigeons

handsomej

I heard they might have secret packages that you collect like they had in Liberty city stories and GTA 3, does anyone know if this is true?

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

I heard they might have secret packages that you collect like they had in Liberty city stories and GTA 3, does anyone know if this is true?

I loved the idea of getting access to certain rewards outside your safe house after every 10 you collected.

Dont forget vice city.

Long_Haired_Boy

I hope its different this time. Like collecting all the types of STDS from prostitutes.

I hope its different this time. Like collecting all the types of STDS from prostitutes.

This! I could see it....

YOU'VE GOT CRABS!!!

or

YOU'RE NOW HIV POSITIVE!!!

This! I could see it....

YOU'VE GOT CRABS!!!

I also vote for this one

It's a helluva lot better than collecting seashells, or cocaine filled statues, or horse shoes.

Edit: If Rockstar decides to bring back the pigeons or seagulls, for God's sake, fix the Wanted mechanics. Why should I get any stars if I shoot the pigeons damnit, make it a side mission or something where if you're in a specific outfit shooting pigeons doesn't count towards gaining notoriety.

nope.avi. I hate this D: I prefer something like 'Kill 100 crazy dogs around SA'

Actually it's kill 100 crazy Sasquatches around SA. You can recognize them by their faint red glow and constant cooing.

Picture a pink golfball in your mind.

i like when gta takes a grown up serious dark 'realistic' vibe and hopefully they will get even more serious... but they really should add the GOURANGA!!!!!! back from very first gta which was top down view. probably wouldnt go under hidden package lol

In GTA San Andreas, each city had its own unique "Hidden Package," if you will, with Los Santos having Tags, San Fierro having Snapshots, and Las Venturas having hidden horseshoes.

In GTA IV, the "Hidden Package," was to shoot certain pigeons located around Liberty City, which imo, was lame. Clever, but lame. Obviously this will not work, nor would it be clever at all, in Los Santos for GTA V.

So what could they be? Throw out some ideas.

I think that because it is based in LS, you could have to take photos of certain celebrities or kill them. Whatever way you want to do it.

I will post the best Ideas to the top.

Idee - Hidden Dog Poop

Kalasinn - Prostitute Call Cards

Long_Haired_Boy - Collect all STDs from Prostitutes

Fair amount of Members - No Hidden Package System at all

TOWNSENDuk - Briefcase full of money

Edited by jdrandall38

DemoniCreature
I think that because it is based in LS, you could have to take photos of certain celebrities or kill them. Whatever way you want to do it.

That's good thinking! I like the idea but it's very unlikely!

hidden dog poop

hidden abandoned newborn infants (shoot them to collect like pigeons in IV)

there you go. 2 good ideas

G1T

I liked how Alan Wake merged the "hidden package" activity with the main storyline by giving you insights.

if there gonna add pigeons atleast make it so when i shoot one the police dont try and f*cking shoot me to death -_-

i like the idea of the hidden packages, there literally were just drugs... if they add the ability to sell them on instead of magically generating money after picking it up, i would love it.

Sadly, they're always something uninspired and no fun to collect.

In V it'll probably be seagulls confused.gif I'd bet any money on that prediction.

Sadly, they're always something uninspired and no fun to collect.

In V it'll probably be seagulls confused.gif I'd bet any money on that prediction.

Ya know, I was thinking that too, but how lazy would Rockstar have to be to use that idea again? That would suck.

Maybe the easter eggs are dogs you collect and shove into the trunk of your car? Imagine how funny that would be...

In GTA San Andreas, each city had its own unique "Hidden Package," if you will, with Los Santos having Tags, San Fierro having Snapshots, and Las Venturas having hidden horseshoes. 

In GTA IV, the "Hidden Package," was to shoot certain pigeons located around Liberty City, which imo, was lame.  Clever, but lame.  Obviously this will not work, nor would it be clever at all, in Los Santos for GTA V.

So what could they be?  Throw out some ideas.

I think that because it is based in LS, you could have to take photos of certain celebrities or kill them.  Whatever way you want to do it.

Oh it's got to be golden film reels, I had so much fun collecting them. sarcasm.gif

Actually it should be memory cards. For every 5 you collect, you get a bonus track for your 'Fruit ePod player' & for every 10 you get a F-app little mini-game like Angry Birds (Angry Turds? Angry Kurds?).

Edited by jamieleng

Playboy Magazines ? But nah, Mafia 2 already used it

The returning of Horseshoes, Tags, Oysters from GTA SA ? Would be too complicated to make all of them

The returning of any hidden package from previous series ? R* never reused them IMO

The returning of Flying Rats ? That's my conclusion

Long_Haired_Boy i think it was, said an idea i like....

collecting every STD from the prostitutes. clearly a fun, humorous and GTA like idea. a list could be in stats menu at pause, telling you all the STD's you have lol..... when you collect them all maybe you could gain twice the amount of health from hookers. or get cheaper service or something lol

Dijital Binali
I hope they don't add any at all. f*cking hate those things.

^This. Thank God! It's good to know that I'm not alone.

I think the appearance of the packages will have something to do with their function. Like in SA: horseshoes gave u more luck, tags more respect etc.

And not, "exterminate a bunch of pigeons and get a tank". WTF? mercie_blink.gif

^This. Thank God! It's good to know that I'm not alone.

Agreed. It's such an annoying thing to do. If they do include it, I hope to God they cut it down to 25 or something. Or somehow integrate it into the story

I'm with you on this.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

If they're gonna add pigeons at least make it so when I shoot one, the police don't try and f*cking shoot me to death -_-

Don't be so soft. You get one star if you get one at all. If you can't get rid of a one star wanted level, perhaps this isn't the game for you. smile.gif

I enjoyed the pigeons. Great fun. But the lack of rewards sucked.

In V it'll probably be seagulls confused.gif  I'd bet any money on that prediction.

They already did seagulls in the episodes, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

I think it's safe to assume that we won't be shooting birds again.

Edited by meson1

I'm with you on this.

You DON'T have to collect those f*cking things if you don't like 'em wink.gif