GTA V IN 3D

Woody1888

Do you think that they will implement 3D in the next GTA. I have played some of the 3D titles for the PS3 and some of them are awsome!!! Imagine tyres and people flying at you after an esploshaun!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they will put it in and would you use it???

One more reason to play on the superior pc smile.gif. 3D for any game you want, any time. I'm sorry you didn't get to play gta IV in 3D.

Do you think that they will implement 3D in the next GTA. I have played some of the 3D titles for the PS3 and some of them are awsome!!! Imagine tyres and people flying at you after an esploshaun!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they'll put it in, but I won't use it.

3D in games, and movies, is rubbish. It's just a really tacky concept that doesn't add anything. I'd rather they spent time and money on the development of the game itself, than on a cheap 3D mode that I'll never use.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

The_Regulator

I don't see this particular one implementing it. I have been surprised before, though. I wouldn't doubt the next-gen GTA title(s) have it.

3D in games, and movies, is rubbish. It's just a really tacky concept that doesn't add anything. I'd rather they spent time and money on the development of the game itself, than on a cheap 3D mode that I'll never use.

Its pritty easy to put in. Probably be done at the very end of development.

I normally hear this from people who don't want to pay for it. I guarentee once you play something in 3D for a while you'll really like it. We see in 3D, how could having our games in 3D be a tacky gimmick?

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/09/rockstar...ill-cold-on-3d/

Rockstar's Dan Houser still cold on 3D

As Max Payne reinvents himself for the modern generation, don't expect him to lean too hard into the brave new world of 3D. Rockstar's Dan Houser told Variety he's still unimpressed with the tech (even if it's possible Max Payne 3 will include it on PC).

"I don't think anyone has solved the riddle of how you make 3D an integral part of the gaming experience," he told the publication.

We'd like to take a moment here to take a firm stance in favor of utterly non-integral gaming innovations. Isn't that the whole point of 3D, sort of a George Mallory on Everest "Because it's there" type thing? We want to say here and now that the moment 3D has a purpose, we're gonna start pushing for 4D, and just wait until you see the glasses you'll need for that.

Its very unlikely

I normally hear this from people who don't want to pay for it. I guarentee once you play something in 3D for a while you'll really like it. We see in 3D, how could having our games in 3D be a tacky gimmick?

3D is a tacky gimmick. In movies, they use it, not to enhance the project, but for bells and whistles to impress people! It's stupid. Unless they're going to offer it at a cost that's the same as everything else ... non-3D, I don't see it being implemented.

Also, OP, "esploshaun"? Really? Doesn't your browser have a spellcheck?

3D is a tacky gimmick. In movies, they use it, not to enhance the project, but for bells and whistles to impress people! It's stupid. Unless they're going to offer it at a cost that's the same as everything else ... non-3D, I don't see it being implemented.

Also, OP, "esploshaun"? Really? Doesn't your browser have a spellcheck?

Well there's your ptoblem, you're comparing it to movies. Yeah it sucks in movies. Have you played gamed in 3d though? Its not gimmicky and distracting in games because its not pre-planned. Its simply 3D, like real life. In movies the 3D is usually layered and pretty crap overall (looks like a pop up book).