will gtaforums last long?

gogether

You don't need to be a computer guy to know, my classified and accurate theories point that it may never stop if there is no future server crash, simple. monocle.gif

3lIXKDi.png

You don't need to be a computer guy to know, my classified and accurate theories point that it may never stop if there is no future server crash, simple. monocle.gif

You are clearly not taking into account the impending violent android takeover of 2029.

You are clearly not taking into account the impending violent android takeover of 2029.

what's a violent android.

When your new Samsung phone starts chewing your ear off.

When your new Samsung phone starts chewing your ear off.

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif kk tell me more.

I can predict future too. I can predict that if you don't stop spamming and if you continue posting these sh*tty posts, you'll be banned soon. If that happens, it won't be of any importance to you to know how long will this forum last, because it will cease to exist for you.