Possible protagonist name revealed?

PHARKIN CHERKOV

PHARKIN CHERKOV

Not sure why the previous topic was locked but you can view it here, one particular casting call for Rush assuming Rush was GTA V's working title is Kevin De Silva, a character's fat, FPS playing obsessed son. The father is mentioned as being named Albert, could Albert De Silva be the name of V's protagonist seeing as how the protagonist mentions having kids in the trailer? Also, again, not sure why the other topic was locked but it's a good read through looking at the very GTA-ish characters for the casting calls then knowing what we do now about GTA V.

The trailers narrator didn't say he had kids, he say he would like to have kids and that his kids would be like the ones on TV if they were alive. That alone proves that this theory is wrong.

Edited by Inusan

PHARKIN CHERKOV

I don't know what reason that would be, I was just piecing together possible information leading to the protagonist's possible name.

Not sure why the previous topic was locked but you can view it here, one particular casting call for Rush assuming Rush was GTA V's working title is Kevin De Silva, a character's fat, FPS playing obsessed son. The father is mentioned as being named Albert, could Albert De Silva be the name of V's protagonist seeing as how the protagonist mentions having kids in the trailer? Also, again, not sure why the other topic was locked but it's a good read through looking at the very GTA-ish characters for the casting calls then knowing what we do now about GTA V.

please stop making all these threads about that fake casting call.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

PHARKIN CHERKOV

When and where was it declared fake? From what I understand it was Take Two and Rockstar who put out that casting call list.

When and where was it declared fake? From what I understand it was Take Two and Rockstar who put out that casting call list.

they never put it out. Some unnamed source "leaked" it and noobs keep talking about it. Your other thread was locked for a reason. its fake. ANYONE can make a fake casting call.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

PHARKIN CHERKOV

they never put it out. Some unnamed source "leaked" it and noobs keep talking about it. Your other thread was locked for a reason. its fake. ANYONE can make a fake casting call.

It was reported by various gaming sites. Just google it, it'll herald alot of sources unless you consider those sites "noobs". I'd like to know when and where it was declared fake?

Wasn't Albert de Silva the name of a 60s serial killer? I'm sure it is.

EDIT: wrong, that was Albert DeSalva. Still, that is simply too similar to be believable.

It was reported by various gaming sites. Just google it, it'll herald alot of sources unless you consider those sites "noobs". I'd like to know when and where it was declared fake?

um because they seen the same leak. ITS NOT REAL.

Gamespot and IGN keep taking things from Gta forums and acting like there real. THERE NOT. IGN keeps claiming where using tommy vercetti, no where not. The "rush" leak is fake. heres a fake casting call for you:

Bob, 23, main gta 5 character.

Mary, 1, Bobs daughter

There. I made a casting call just like the person who made the one for "rush" like i said. Its fake.

Wasn't Albert de Silva the name of a 60s serial killer? I'm sure it is.

EDIT: wrong, that was Albert DeSalva. Still, that is simply too similar to be believable.

That's pure gold right there.

PHARKIN CHERKOV

um because they seen the same leak. ITS NOT REAL.

Gamespot and IGN keep taking things from Gta forums and acting like there real. THERE NOT. IGN keeps claiming where using tommy vercetti, no where not. The "rush" leak is fake. heres a fake casting call for you:

Bob, 23, main gta 5 character.

Mary, 1, Bobs daughter

There. I made a casting call just like the person who made the one for "rush" like i said. Its fake.

Now, you're just being silly. I am still waiting for this official fake declaration because to my knowledge and I'm sure some of other people's it was never debunked, dude.

PHARKIN CHERKOV

No idea. I don't know what the mods believe if they think it's fake or not. Either way, it hasn't been reported as fake and I just did a search to see if it was debunked but nothing comes up.

the casting call info has been around since the beginning of the year. a guy by the name of superannuation is the one who posted it. its legit.

the casting call info has been around since the beginning of the year. a guy by the name of superannuation is the one who posted it. its legit.

and i just posted this: gta 5 will have barney as the main character.

That dont make it legit so it dont make it legit when some random dude posts it either.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
it was still declared fake by the mods/admins.

Um, when and where was this? I can't find sh*t.

Not sure why the previous topic was locked

And that didn't register as any sort of a hint?

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.