Will the GTA IV cursed Diamonds return?

xXArch_AngelXx

xXArch_AngelXx

As some of you may know, in GTA IV (and TBOGT), A lot of the story had to do with some stolen diamonds... And in the end of TBOGT, we see a homeless guy find the diamonds in the trash (after everything you've gone through to get them, retrieve them, steal them and whatever else you had to do in the story, that was connected to the 'ice'). In the GTA V trailer, you can clearly see its the same exact homeless guy (maybe a little plumper and older). Do you think we will find out what he did with them? Would you be interested to find out?

Just wondering what you think smile.gif I personally would like to find out what the guy did with them! turn.gif

The diamonds have *supposedly* already been brought to an end; in the TBOGT credits, the famous homeless man who found the diamonds is seen partying in the pool of an Alderney mansion. Most likely the diamonds will not be there, but they may be included as an easter egg.

If the game was based in Vice City, then yes it's possible... The Bum found them at the end of "Gay Tony" and moved down to Vice City to start his own business... I forget what kind of business it was.. Gun's business? IDK sorry confused.gif

xXArch_AngelXx

I didn't say continued. I mean, say... maybe even just a broadcast on the radio stating " the luckiest man in Liberty City, Is now the unluckiest in San Andreas after spending it all on liqueur and peanuts, well better luck next time buddy..." You know... that sort of thing. I didnt mean a reboot of the already milked-till-powder story. If I had meant that, I would have said it. tounge.gif

Edited by xXArch_AngelXx

Why does everyone think that the random homeless guy in V's trailer is Jerry Kapowitz? IMO it looks nothing like him.

He opened up a two in one guns and liquor store in Vice City, so why would he be in Los Santos? *facepalm*

I hated the whole diamonds thing, really.

Lots of characters touching it and nobody had the balls to try and get it for himself

I hated the whole diamonds thing, really.

Lots of characters touching it and nobody had the balls to try and get it for himself

Johnny tried but took the money instead.

I thought the whole thing was funny and it was an unique idea instead of the whole drug thing or robbing banks.

Why does everyone think that the random homeless guy in V's trailer is Jerry Kapowitz? IMO it looks nothing like him.

He opened up a two in one guns and liquor store in Vice City, so why would he be in Los Santos? *facepalm*

because it looks like him a little bit. Remember, the game takes place present day. Maybe he lost all his money by deciding to leave Vice City and enter into the Real Estate business in Los Santos and gets burned and that is why hes homeless again.

The homeless guy does have a 3 second centerfold in the trailer for a reason.

Cole Phelps Gta

Personaly id love the diamonds to return as part of the storyline i think the way they did it was epic. Think about it guys those diamonds where worth alot of money everybody wanted them it made sence nobody got a hold of them until that homeless guy found them but remember he could easily be caught slipping and i would go down. Meaning theirs nothing stopping anyone from jacking his poor ass f*ck i would

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER